Best Actor

Steve could totally play that part and be really convinceing, in fact just imagine him playing Mr.Blone “are you gonna bark all day, or are you gonna bite”

[quote=“morty”]
Steve could totally play that part and be really convinceing, in fact just imagine him playing Mr.Blone “are you gonna bark all day, or are you gonna bite”
[/quote]

OOO SACRALIGE! The idea of Mr Blonde being played by anyone else but Madsen, just seems…wrong. And besides that would mean somone else would have to play Steve’s part, and we all know that no one could come close to playing Mr Pink as well as him ;D

And I can’t imagine Madsen playing other roles. Oh come on, Tarantino always finds the best roles for the right actors. Like Uma - I only like her in Tarantino movies. And Madsen - both Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs he played the very sadistic, “I’m cool” guy. And looks like he doesn’t care much about other things and people.

Damn right! ;D

seriously though, I could imagine him playing Blone really well, also he could play a pretty cool Orange too, I can just see him bleeding all over the car in the second scene ;D, But I do think Steve is best as pink.

No, no, no! Buscemi can’t play Orange bleeding in that car! He can play those sneaky, egoistic, sarcastic guys, who get on everyone’s nerves, not a bleeding man in serious pain who even doesn’t understand what he’s saying.

Oh god, I’m so negatory, that’s because I can’t imagine those guys playing some other roles ;D.

My favotites were Keitel and Roth. Harvey Keitel plays characters like his very nicely especially Mr. White and The Wolf. Tim Roth is my all-time favorite actor for some reason. He always has a kind of sophisticated character that has some secret or some inner conflict. I guess the exception would be the bellhop from Four Rooms that he played as.

looking back on it, i can’t pin point which actor was better than the rest. everyone seemed to be right on their marks, but if i had to choose, i’d have to say Tierny solely because of the line “So mad at you guys i can hardly breathe. sniff let’s go to work” the way he does that line and “okay, ramblers let’s get ramblin’” and his confrontation with Keitel, it was on, it was on better than the rest of the movie because he was natural.

-meghan

Keitel was great, but buscemi was awesome. he plays such a great whiny, sneaky, sarcastic character that its almost impossible to see anybody else but him play that role.

I agree, but i dont think there was anything “sneaky” about mr. pink

he was the most unsneaky one, i think

I’m bored and a little intoxicated tonight, so I’m a posting fiend…

Ok, really, I think the acting in this movie is so grossly underappreciated that it’s tragic. It’s hard to single one person out as the best. My unbiased opinion is that there is a certain brilliance to each of them.

Everyone loves Pink and Blonde… and as far as actors go, you don’t get much better that those two… In anything. Watching the subdance workshop scenes with Buscemi as white are just riduclously compelling. Pink is a character, y’know… he’s wiry and we love him, but Buscemi does so much more than that.

I likes me some Orange though. As an actor, that part is the most appealing to me. It’s a challenge to do something so exhausting and over the top like that. And I’m a little turned on by the whole thing he’s got going on… peverse? Maybe.

Keitel is a god.

I love seeing Holdaway on King of Queens… it’s just a fabulous juxtapositon.

Tarantino is a movie geek after my own heart, and he, along with the rest of the minor shots here (blue, ect) fine… I know that Tierny was a nightmare… but he’s really authetic as Joe.

Ramble, ramble, ramble…

[quote=“Joseph”]
I agree, but i dont think there was anything “sneaky” about mr. pink

he was the most unsneaky one, i think
[/quote]

The most unsneaky was Blonde.

Although I thought Steve Buscemi was hilarious and is in every movie, I’d have to say Tim Roth Or Harvey Keitel as the best actors

the best actor is really michael madsen ! how great is Mr Blonde ! In each next films he plays just like in reservoir dogs, with the same face, the same language… No contest, he is the best !

Harvey Keitel is great too, but we knew it for a long time ago. What about Madsen ? Was he great in Free Willy ? No killing, the all world has discovered him in ths movie, so we have to say that this is the best performing !

I recon Steve Buscemi was the most believable.

“Why am I Mr. Pink?”…

“Yeah, Mr. Pink sounds like Mr.Pussy. Tell you what, let me be Mr. Purple. That sounds good to me, I’m Mr. Purple”…

“Oh that’s really easy for you to say, you’re Mr. White. You gotta cool-sounding name. So tell me, Mr. White, if you think “Mr. Pink” is no big deal, you wanna trade?”

Everyone except the QT

No exception for Q.T. He was very believable because not too much serious like in usual life we’re not so much serious, actors in films sometimes they get too serious. The difference is one knows as a fact he didn’t have the background of an actor like the others but one doesn’t see that he is rather new to acting. He can play with the very best actors of the world, he is very rich of different feelings so need a very good director to tame and to direct in the flows wanted. I don’t know what are all the differences between director and actor, but usually it’s difficult to change the hat one has for another very fast. In RD he succeed very well to be director and actor. One can remark I don’t do a novel on the intituive theory of the guy who got small teeths like a cat and compensate by a big dick.

[quote=“Marilyn”]
One can remark I don’t do a novel on the intituive theory of the guy who got small teeths like a cat and compensate by a big dick.
[/quote]

??? ???

I was following along pretty well there… until… umm, what??

He do as a big dick it’s why Q.T. is the Best Actor.

Tim Roth is the best. I fell in love with the charcter so much, seing him dressd up in drag in Rob Roy really freaked me out. I know its a serious movie, but i couldnt stop laughing… :stuck_out_tongue:

Michael Madsen was FANTASTIC, he had perfect timing and precision . Tim Roth was also great, very realistic, i really felt sorry for the bastard.