The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Your favorite Tarantino Cameo?

Whats your favorite character that Tarantino played in one of his (or movies he had a hand in making) movies and why?

I have to go with Rapist No. 1 From Planet Terror. He had some hilarious lines (easier access!) and he had some pretty chilling badass lines not to mention he was QT wearing camo.

"Do you like ava gardner?"

How about you guys?

Yeah, his cameo in PT was pretty cool, but also Jimmie in Pulp Fiction

Yeah, Jimmy is aces. My second fave is the PT cameo. This scene is actually one of the best cams ive seen in a long time. QT was having so much fun getting his dick wet. Everyone at the theater howled at this one.

Let’s not forget his cameo in Desperado, this one was f*cking hilarious :smiley:

Don´t know if you call it a cameo, but I love his Elvis appearance in Golden Girls.I´ve seen it when I was half asleep,but you cannot oversee who that is.

I love his part in “Four Rooms” together with a hilarous Bruce Willis!

[quote=“AuthenticTexMex”]
Whats your favorite character that Tarantino played in one of his (or movies he had a hand in making) movies and why?

I have to go with Rapist No. 1 From Planet Terror. He had some hilarious lines (easier access!) and he had some pretty chilling badass lines not to mention he was QT wearing camo.

"Do you like ava gardner?"

How about you guys?

[/quote]
Those were some great lines “I’ve had me a stripper one tittie, but I ain’t eva had me a stripper with one leg” - There’s more to it but that’s all I remember, and it made me laugh so hard. If there’s something about Planet Terror that I like it’s the ending.

unpersonaly what was he saying in little nicky?no way way can i underline the title…

please if one is out there knowing this by heart please … like it matters…bye for now

Warren the Bartender in Death Proof. Is that a tasty beverage or is that a tasty beverage!?

His cameo in Planet Terror!

“You need gas!!”

“No gas, I just have to make it quick!” :smiley:

Oh, I absolutely LOVED Rapist No. 1! Brilliant!

I suppose that you couldn’t call it a cameo, since he’s one of the main characters, but I also have a fondness in my heart for Mr. Brown. The “Like a Virgin” speech, and that look he has on his face when he says, “Yeah, but Mr. Brown, that’s a little too close to Mr. Shit.” I laugh everytime I see Dogs.

I forgot about his cameo in ‘Little Nicky’! Thats was too funny.