Your favorite quote

Don’t commit suicide, just paralyse yourself by way of whacking your spinal cord and brain repeatedly with a hammer, it’ll be much more painful.

To say one that I don’t think someone has said yet…

Mr. Blonde: "Alone at last."

That line haunted the crap outta me.

Eddie: 1) How would you feel if every time you had to take a piss you had to do a fucking hand stand?

2) You know what? I think it’s all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it’s backed into your fuckin’ brain, and it’s coming out your mouth!

Pink: You’re acting like a first-year fuckin’ thief! I’m acting like a professional!

White: You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise!

Orange: So I walk into the men’s room and who’s standing there? Four Los Angeles County sheriffs and a German shepherd (…) German shepherd starts barking. He’s barking at me. I mean it’s obvious, he’s barking at me. Every nerve-ending, all my senses, blood in my veins, everything I have is screaming: “Take off, man, just bail, just get the fuck out of there!” Panic hits me like a bucket of water. First, there’s the shock of it - bam! - right in the face. I’m standing there, drenched in panic. All these sheriffs looking at me, and they know, man, they can smell it. Sure as that fucking dog can. They can smell it on me. —> I love they way he’s telling the story

Joe: Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There’s two ways you can get on this job: my way or the highway. Now what’s it gonna be, Mr.Pink?

Brown: Yeah, but Mr. Brown? That’s too close to Mr. Shit.

Blonde: Listen, kid. I’m not gonna bullshit you, alright? I don’t really give a good fuck what you know or what you don’t know, but I’m gonna torture you anyway. Regardless. Not to get information. It’s amusing to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want 'cos I’ve heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which… you ain’t gonna get.

Blue: What’s special? Take you in the back and suck your dick? —> You don’t really have a large choice in Blue’s quotes :slight_smile:

you shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize

are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

well, only classics!

if they wouldent have done what i told them not to do they would still be alive

My FUCKIN HEROE

[quote=“Biohazard”]
BLADES (Tom Savini) - I see you. . .chocolate man!" Then Blades slams his machete against the vent grill and runs away.
[/quote]

yeaaa ahahahah that is great when he first said that i was like wait did he really just say that so i had to rewind the vhs to see if i was hearing things. (this was before the dvds where released for it.)

what the fuck is that chocolate man bit?

[quote=“Tristan”]
what the fuck is that chocolate man bit?
[/quote]

its from George Romero’s dawn of the dead.

Best all time!!

“Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gona bite”

My Favourite quote is is my signature :wink:

I like your signture, Straw’Angel!

Thanks :slight_smile: I just love the whole scene, I laugh my ass off everytime.

How many dicks is that…a lot.

"…All right, Mr. Fucking Compassion!!"

Gets me wet everytime.

I will call a snake charmer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you’ve got your parties mangled up. There’s no pussy here, just a dose that’ll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you’ve got “Replica” written down the side of your gun…

[Zoom in on the side of Sol’s gun, which indeed has “REPLICA” etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I’ve got “Desert Eagle point five O”…

[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]

Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine…

[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has “DESERT EAGLE .50” etched on the side]

Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now… Fuck off!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you’ve got your parties mangled up. There’s no pussy here, just a dose that’ll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you’ve got “Replica” written down the side of your gun…

[Zoom in on the side of Sol’s gun, which indeed has “REPLICA” etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]

Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I’ve got “Desert Eagle point five O”…

[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]

Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine…

[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has “DESERT EAGLE .50” etched on the side]

Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now… Fuck off!

[/quote]

I don’t remember that happening in Reservoir Dogs.

yeah…I didn’t read the whole title of the thread. I am sorry. Here’s my favorite RD quote:

Nice Guy Eddie: Did you see that daddy? Guy got me on the ground and he tried to fuck me.

Mr. Blonde: You wish.

Nice Guy Eddie: Listen Vic, I don’t mind what you do, but don’t try to fuck me in my father’s office, I don’t think of you that way. I like you a lot man, but I don’t think of you that way.

Mr. Blonde: Eddie, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn’t even throw you to the posse.

Nice Guy Eddie: Of course not, you’d keep me for yourself, you sick bastard. Four years of fuckin’ punks up the ass you’d appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see one.

Was it the homoerotic subtext or the reference to a cowboy that makes that your favourite quote? Just curious.

[quote=“Ify”]
Was it the homoerotic subtext or the reference to a cowboy that makes that your favourite quote? Just curious.
[/quote]

the homoerotic subtext, of course!