Your favorite Kill Bill tune (vol 1 & 2)

Kill Bill 2: a fistfull of dollars, the sunny road to salina and the demise of barbara

KB 1 - Bang Bang, The Lonely Sheperd

KB 2 - Malaguena Salerosa, Urami Bushim, Motorcycle Circus, Goodnight Moon

ARGH! My fav piece of music is BaNG BANG- but Im right now listening to the worst possible remix of it that ever could be made on the radio…they massacered it :-</E>

I like L’Arena. I think it’s jsut such a powerful song and it really goes with the scene where The Bride breaks out of the coffin. By the end of the song it gives you a sense of achievement and glory.

:slight_smile:))))))

The best song has to be bang bang and i do mean before that god dam awful remix what the fuck was that like someone was in an office heard and went

"yeah thats goods, yeah thats really good i know lets kill it for all fans everywhere yeah that will make me feel good as my wife left me and my kids not like me"

and is he doin another kill bill i dont know whith this guy if anyone knows please tell me

I love ‘Nobody But Me’

Kill Bill Vol.1 - The Lonely Sheperd

Kill Bill Vol.2 - Dies Area

Vol. 1 - The Lonley Shepard

Vol. 2 - Goodnight Moon

Malaguena Salerosa is the best song of the entire Kill Bill movie. I don’t think it could have been placed in a better part of the movie than the end credits. The song is done so well during the character/actor credits, I get chills everytime I even listen to the song. And watching the character/actor credits, because of the song, makes it worth watching the entire four hour movie. I absolutely love it. Would it be wrong for me to say that this part of the movie is most emotional part for me? Yeah, that much… ;D

Another song that really makes the move is Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood / Esmeralda Suite. Fantastic to hear along with the Black Mamba and O Ren Ishii fight. Another song that couldn’t have been placed in a better part of the movie.

But there are bad things about the soundtrack as well. I’ll start out by saying RZA ruined the soundtrack by being a part of it. I have no negative feelings of him producing some of the soundtrack, but then he had to actually SPEAK. He couldn’t keep his mouth closed could he?

Some songs are annoying while others make the movie what it is.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Another song that really makes the move is Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood / Esmeralda Suite. Fantastic to hear along with the Black Mamba and O Ren Ishii fight. Another song that couldn’t have been placed in a better part of the movie.
[/quote]

I agree. That is my favorite song for the first one anyways.

Our Feature Presentation

Bang Bang

Ironside

Twisted Nerve

Truck Turner

The Grand Duel, M10

The Long Day of Vengeance

Run Fay Run

Wounds that Heal

The Lonely Shepherd

Green Hornet

Battle Without Honor or Humanity

I Walk Like Jane Mansfield

Death Rides A Horse

I Giorni Dell’Ira

Champions of Death

Police Check Point

Nobody But Me

Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

The Flower of Carnage

Yagyu Conspiracy

Urami Bushi

------------------------

Il Tramonto

Dies Irae

Ay Que Caray

Budd’s Lonely Trailer

Per Un Pugno Di Dollari

Tough Guys

Invincible Pole Fighter

L’ Arena

Sunny Road to Salina

Budd Twang

Summertime Killer

The Demise of Barbara and The Return of Joe

Goodnight Moon

Bang Bang is my favorite Kill Bill song.

There’s something about Santa Esmerelda’s version of ‘Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’ that seems free of it’s time. Love it I do.

I think that Bang Bang is the greatest song ever to open a movie like Kill Bill.

“About Her” Malcolm McLaren - Kill Bill 2. Incredible remake of the original song “She’s Not There” by the Zombies.

My favorites are:

The Long Day of Vengeance

Death Rides a Horse

My fav’s are

Vol 1

Green Hornet

Run By Far

Vol 2

Black Mumba

Three Tough Guys

The Legend of Pai Mai

Great tracks… ;D