The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Yet another remake!

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0425599/

what do you think!?

It’s directed by Jim Sheridan who made Get Rich or Die Tryin’ with 50 cent (The Rapper)

I hope they’ll cast Tom Hanks ;D

Hopefully The Godfather remake is next in line… and then Taxi Driver.

and Pulp Fiction, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Citizen Kane, Gone With the Wind, Vertigo, The Third Man, Raging Bull and Goodfellas :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
and Pulp Fiction, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Citizen Kane, Gone With the Wind, Vertigo, The Third Man, Raging Bull and Goodfellas :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan!

Never heard of the movie, the original any good? btw they are remaking Sanjuro.

Whaaa?

BOO! BOO!

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
Whaaa?

BOO! BOO!
[/quote]

was that you reaction to me’s post or Max’s post?

[quote=“me”]
Never heard of the movie, the original any good?
[/quote]

that a joke? Actually, it doesn’t matter. I’m not gonna kill the birthday hero :wink:

If Asians don’t want their movies remade they shouldn’t sell the rights in the first place.

[quote=“Scarface”]
If Asians don’t want their movies remade they shouldn’t sell the rights in the first place.
[/quote]

But they (the right onwers) do want to get their movies remade. It means more money for them.

Off topic - I read that some deoderant company (I believe is was speed stick) wanted to use “every breath you take” by The Police in one of their commercials - It would have made Sting a fortune, but he said that he refused because it would have jeopardized the integrity of his song - I think he made the right decision.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
was that you reaction to me’s post or Max’s post?

that a joke? Actually, it doesn’t matter. I’m not gonna kill the birthday hero :wink:
[/quote]

To me’s post, about Sanjuro.

This movie will rock so fucking hard if they get Vin Diesel to star in it. And ninjas.