The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Will Rolling Thunder be on DVD?

??????

i wanna know too, is there some kind of legal issue or sth.?

This movie is like my most “want to watch” and it is a movie from 30+ years ago! LOL!

But for real, I would really love to have this damn movie on DVD! I can’t even find the “so called” VHS version!

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
This movie is like my most “want to watch” and it is a movie from 30+ years ago! LOL!

But for real, I would really love to have this damn movie on DVD! I can’t even find the “so called” VHS version!
[/quote] This movie rocks. I saw the crappy VHS version, and that was good. This comes out on DVD, I’m there!

It comes on Encore from time to time, I was lucky to record it and it is a really fun movie to watch.

^ lucky. LOL!

Found a vhs Rolling Thunder <LINK_TEXT text=“http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Thunder-VHS … dZViewItem”>http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Thunder-VHS-Tommy-Lee-Jones-William-Devane-RARE_W0QQitemZ250139066769QQihZ015QQcategoryZ309QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem</LINK_TEXT>

^Thanks! I might think about getting that.

They have VHS’ on amazon, last time I checked.

I’ve been tying to see this too. I’m very suprised that QT didn’t release it with his Rolling Thunder Pictures company, maybe there were legal problems. I also here that “the outfit” directed by Jack Flynn (Rolling Thunder) is a good movie. QT has showed both at his film festivals.

I just saw Rolling Thunder and I must say it was probably Tome Lee Jones best performanes! awsome movie I cant wait till it get a dvd release with high quality! I mean this was one of the best Revenge movies I have seen, totaly awsome ;D

[quote=“kill olle”]
I just saw Rolling Thunder and I must say it was probably Tome Lee Jones best performanes! awsome movie I cant wait till it get a dvd release with high quality! I mean this was one of the best Revenge movies I have seen, totaly awsome ;D
[/quote]

Wow…you’re back?!

[quote=“kill olle”]
[/quote]

“What The Fuck Are You Doing?”

"I’m Gonna Go Kill A Bunch Of People"

Classic.

haha yeah I check out this site every now and then. but what I will be, is gone for a month! tomorrow im going to have a Eurotrip. first stop is Amsterdam ;D so I will see yall in about a month! bye bye!

Right issues have it held up.

really?

I made a DVD Cover, because I was bored.

Thumbnail

damn it! you had me psyched there for a second when i first scrolled down.

what do you mean? You mean my cover sucks?

naa, meaning before i read the text i thought it was really coming out.