Wiki pages that need work

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Except the fight against Vernita Green in Pulp Fiction, what other scenes in kitchen is important ?[/quote]

Louis fuck Melanie in Jackie Brown! :wink: Kill Bill vol.2 when Bill told to Beatrix the death goldfish-story as ‘natural born killer’ B.B? Wolfs cleaning instruction in Pulp Fiction?

At least tight face to face conversations must be tarantino-spesific?

[quote=“Mr Q”]
Louis fuck Melanie in Jackie Brown! :wink: Kill Bill vol.2 when Bill told to Beatrix the death goldfish-story as ‘natural born killer’ B.B? Wolfs cleaning instruction in Pulp Fiction?

At least tight face to face conversations must be tarantino-spesific?

[/quote]

About the kitchen, I still don’t know… Let’s say that I had forgotten about the goldfish story, that’d be more like a Tarantinesque scene BUT the other ones, I don’t know… It could have happened everywhere else. While the fight with Vernita Green is an uncommon place for a fight and the goldfish story is told while making toasts, so in a way it’s uncommon too. But it’s still not enough to have two important kitchen scenes.

About the face to face, it sure is BUT again (sorry to be picky), has the way of filming anything very specific ? Traditional face to face in close up aren’t that Tarantinesque. The Tarantinesque thing would be more the dialogues (which cannot enter in the guide cause it’s not visual, like music for example) but not the face to face directly.

I’m wondering something now too, since we had the reccuring characters and names in QT movies, should we have a section with reccurring actors ? Like Madsen, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Parks (already in the guide cause he has the same character everytime, except for Esteban), Uma Thurman, Tim Roth all play in three different movies. Others like Bruce Willis (PF and Four Rooms), Harvey Keitel, Sid Haig, and other extras (like the waitress in both PF and JB, Laura Lovelace ; the actress shot both by Mr Pink in RD and Marsellus in PF)… What do you think, guys ?

You could have The Kitchen Scenes if you really wanted to. If this is “Tarantino Trademarks”, that just means recurring things that show up in all or most of his films.

Yeah, I don’t know. Even if it’s recurring, I don’t see it as a trademark. For me a trademark would be more expected in his movie. I do expect a scene in a bar, car, toilets, and so on. Not that much in a kitchen even if it’s recurring. A trademark (even if it’s not created by the director) should be more uncommun.

But I’m not the only one controlling the guide. So if the kitchen scenes have to be in it, they will. But since nobody except Mr Q really seem to be that enthusiastic about it. That’s why I prefer to have others’ opinions too to be sure before add.

What about the actors idea ?

Btw, I’ll add the gas can in Vincent trunk too in PF, which is the same as in RD and as in KB vol. 2

yeah not everything he does is a trademark. i mean the fake brands? hel yeah. the trunk shots? you bet. the split screens? not really. etc… what’s really totally tarantino, that’s what we’re looking for…

Exactly ! As I said it before, a trademark to me is something I expect in every movie. In this way, we can agree kitchen isn’t a trademark or only for Mr Q who looks for every kitchen scenes, ahah.

Well its up to you guys. Im just a worker bee on this one.

I’m not able to login to edit anything.

I get this error ----> Internal error

There was either an external authentication database error or you are not allowed to update your external account.

Backtrace:

Well, I was able to log in, but it wouldn’t save my edit, so there’s an hour and a half down the drain.

so wait, is it working now or not…

It wouldn’t save my edit, and I got frustrated and left. I’ll try again later, when I have nothing else I have to do.

the whole thing is not entirely bug-free…

here’s some things to clarify: what browser are you using?

IE 7

explains lots of things…

www.mozilla.com  - get firefox 3

or

www.opera.com  -get opera 9

stop worrying and get the most out of the internet

Ugh. I don’t wanna. I spent like an hour + correcting/adding to the My Best Friend’s Birthday transcript, and all for naught.

A lot of shite doesn’t work on those browsers, but do work on IE

[quote=“Geoi”]
A lot of shite doesn’t work on those browsers, but do work on IE
[/quote]

sorry about the lost time.

the number of things that don’t work on non-IE browsers is not that much, and in almost all cases, it’s not the browser’s fault though. maybe just give Opera a try for a few days use it on this site etc and maybe you’ll like it. IE is less secure, slower, can do less, doesn’t render websites correctly and constantly gets you viruses and stuff…

Alright, if you’re sure that it’s more secure, I’m all for it.

don’t you trust me, Texan? :wink:

Why wouldn’t I trust a German, German? ;-þ

found a huge gaping hole!

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Killing_Zoe