"Who Shot Niceguy Eddie?" T-shirt?

I would wear a shirt like this with proud…

Chris was the man…

RIP

I couldn’t wear that shirt now. Being he’s dead. It would be too morbid. Before it was ultra cool and shit. If he died of old age, cool. But… nah.

I don’t think anyone would make the connection if you wore it. It wouldnt be as morbid as you think. I would still wear it, a great actor and a great film.

morbid… id wear the shirt… if someone else payed for it… just like i would have worn that badge that says I love Vagina… if someone else pays for it… not the I love Penis one though… no i couldnt have brought myself to wear that… i have some self respect…

you could make a design and print It out and Iron it on to a tshirt, I did It in class last year, but i forgot what program we used. we also made mouse pads.

I think it would be a cool t-shirt.

Although, if you did wear, like somebody else said, a lot people wouldn’t make the connection.

You could probably make your own shirt, I know of store that does that. ;D

Since so many of you wanted this shirt, I figured I’d “give it a shot”

You can buy it here: http://www.cafepress.com/ferrariblog

Feel free to contact me if you need a custom design.

Wow…I had not idea that Chris Penn had died! :o How sad…

But yes, it is obvious that Mr. White shoots him. I’ve already been in this argument with a friend of mine. ;D

Pretty cool: the color of that shirt it’s the answer to the question :slight_smile: