Which will be regarded as better?

Which will be reguarded as better?

• Pulp Fiction
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • Reservoir Dogs

0 voters

What will be the best Tarantino work?

Although I’ve not seen jet I read the screenplay and, in my opinion it could be the best, even though maybe we need to wait some years to recognize it.

I still think Reservoir dogs is the best, its so original and unique. That movie was a revolution in cinema something totally new, and a whole new way of story telling in film. Still Pulp fiction is incredible and i have incredibly high hopes for Inglorious Basterds looks awesome. ;D 8)

[quote=“Drexel Spivy”]
I still think Reservoir dogs is the best, its so original and unique. That movie was a revolution in cinema something totally new, and a whole new way of story telling in film. Still Pulp fiction is incredible and i have incredibly high hopes for Inglorious Basterds looks awesome. ;D 8)
[/quote]

And what do you thing it is going to happend with IB?? A new way to see the WWII movies, completely different from today’s movies, like Defiance, Valkirie…

1. Its a shame i cant vote for Kill Bill

2. No1 here has seen the movie, how can we judge it? It could be the best thing a human has ever done or worse than a Uwe Boll movie (ok it wont be)

3. When we have seen it, we probably need months to judge it correctly. Some are hyped and will love it no matter what, some just want PF2 since 1994 and cry about all new QT movies cuz they arent PF2, all these ppl need time to appreciate it.

“reguarded” ?

Pulp Fiction was at the right place at the right time. Even if IB will be better, it will most likely not get the same recognition and appreciation.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Pulp Fiction was at the right place at the right time. Even if IB will be better, it will most likely not get the same recognition and appreciation.
[/quote]

Couldn’t have put it better myself. :slight_smile:

[quote=“lujancio”]
And what do you thing it is going to happend with IB?? A new way to see the WWII movies, completely different from today’s movies, like Defiance, Valkirie…
[/quote] i think it will also revolutionise war movies, but still i believe that reservoir dogs was and always will be somehing spectacular and unrivald… but thats only my opinion.

There was some Asian movie that he supposedly copied from to make Reservoir Dogs.