Which Reservoir Dog are you?

Mr. Blonde by far is my favorite! There is just something so appealing about him, but Mr. White isn’t far behind.

I’d like to see the guy that wanted to be Mr. Black!

Mr.Orange because of the line,“motherfucker,I’m trying to watch ‘The Lost Boys’!”

Mr. Blonde for sure; I have a soft spot for psychos. I laughed my ass off during the ear scene; proof of how fuckin’ sick I am.

If you’re gonna post something then make it count. Do you think anybody gives a shit that your favorite character in RD is Mr. Pink? Expand on it and say something meaningful, not just: Mr. Pink. Some people are stupid.

I just love [color=Yellow]Mr. Blonde! He’s so fucking cool! Everytime I watch the movie I end up watching only a few choice scenes but I always watch the ear scene. Mr. Blonde is the only one who could make me spend $40 for an action figure. That’s half my birthday money :-/ . But you gotta love Mr. White, too.

Mr. Brown… just 'cause no one else picked him… and QT is, you guessed it, the man!

Mr. Pink… Because he’s on the poster i have and he’s on it really good. (There, you happy Bullet Tooth Tony?) Oh, and i changed the name at the top cause i’m not bloody british.

[quote]Mr. Pink… Because he’s on the poster i have and he’s on it really good. (There, you happy Bullet Tooth Tony?) Oh, and i changed the name at the top cause i’m not bloody british.[/quote]

Who’s British?

Colour is Brit talk for Color, the real word. I changed it, cuz i live in the good ol’ US of A

Mr. Pink kicks total ass. i don’t care what anyone says. he’s funny in the movie. i like all the other colors, but pink takes the cake!

okay, i’m sorry, but that was the out-most gayest line i have ever said! i caught the crappy mistake after i posted it. i wasn’t thinking straight. i am a moron.

[quote]Colour is Brit talk for Color, the real word. I changed it, cuz i live in the good ol’ US of A[/quote]

You don’t have to be British to spell COLOUR with a U! I’m not.

i like mr.white. he’s my favorite character.

Mr.Brown’s my favorite, but since he’s not a main part, I’ll go with Mr. Pink. Mr. Pink is fucking awesome, nobody does it like Steve Buscemi. Pink’s the best character! Oh, sorry, I’ll be friendly to the British. Pink’s the best charactour! :wink:

[quote]

You don’t have to be British to spell COLOUR with a U!  I’m not.[/quote]

I know. I was just kidding.

[color=Orange]Mr Orange is my favorite character. To me it’s all about his delivery. I absolutely love his backstory about the 4-page joke. It’s so well said and performed. Plus I really think Tim Roth is a great actor.

yeah his backstory is by far the best. i kind of wish pink had a backstory, but i guess it wouldn’t have worked well.

[color=Pink]Mr. Pink is the fucking best.

“Hey, I’m very sorry that the

government taxes their tips.

That’s fucked up. But that ain’t

my fault. it would appear that

waitresses are just one of the

many groups the government fucks

in the ass on a regular basis.”

all are fucking cool…

I like blonde the most…pink is a close nr 2…