Which Deadly Viper Assasin are you?

I’m Beatrix Kiddo. Interestingly enough I was Elle Driver in the ‘Which Kill Bill Character Are You?’ quiz. So it looks like I’ll be having a fight Graham Chapman style.

You’re the Bride! Strong and determined, you can do anything once you set your mind to it. You long for vengeance and for a happy ending, and will do anything to achieve them. ;D

[quote=“WeaselCo”]

You’re Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You’re usually alone, but that’s the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it’s Bill, of course… but even then you’re still hesitant).
[/quote][quote=“tarantino_is_god”]

[/quote]

can’t decide

i got Bill, the snake charmer :slight_smile:

I got Budd, I fuckin love Madsen

w00t, I’m Elle.

Yeah, Elle Driver also.

It was the swearing and the bitch comments that did it for me :slight_smile:

Though I’m getting worried about the number of Elles…loads of people here are sly, evil, and like to manipulate :o

I got Elle and Oren i tried 10 times and got 5 of Elle, 5 of Oren.

:smiley: yey.

So you’re a cold bitch either way :wink:

I got Beatrix the Bride, H00ray!

You’re Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You’re usually alone, but that’s the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it’s Bill, of course… but even then you’re still hesitant).

I’m a split personality :o 3 way (he he :wink: ) tie between Bill, O-Ren and Elle. The only two I had 0 on were the Bride and Vernita.

[quote=“El Ray cannibal”]
I’m a split personality :o 3 way (he he :wink: ) tie between Bill, O-Ren and Elle. The only two I had 0 on were the Bride and Vernita.
[/quote]
interesting… I didn’t know a test can get you a tie on such a test!

There is a link at the bottom that shows you what percentage of what characters you are. It’s not necessarily just the one they show you.

damn I took the quiz again and I got a different result

I first had Budd (3 months ago) but today I got Elle…

You’re O-Ren Ishii! Twisted and homicidal, you respect most people, but let them know not to mess with you. You have a talent for sensing danger, and keep only the most loyal and skilled people around you.

Funny, I’m “Vernita Green! You’ve done a lot of things that you regret, and you’re still trying to move on with your life. You won’t hesitate, however, to use any means to save your loved ones or yourself.” because Vernita Green is the character I hate the most (because of how she is, not how she’s written) and nothing satisfies like seeing her die a gruesome death, and die first. However, only half the description fits me.

And I got 25% on Vernita, Elle, Bill and O-Ren.

Hell, yeah! Elle rocks!!

0% Beatrix

12 % Vernita

50 % Elle

0% O-Ren

0 % Sophie

12 % Budd

25 % Bill

I’m 25 % Bill ;D

I’ve taken this quiz twice. I’m always Elle. It doesn’t matter I love her!