Which celebrities do you think QT has fucked?

[quote=“21grams”]
I can’t imagine QT having sex with Sofia Coppola. It should have been platonic.
[/quote]

Can you imagine if they ever had a baby together? The sheer artistic genius that kid would have? His first film would be about some middle aged dude living in Japan suffering from a mid life crisis who goes nuts after seeing Scarlet Johannssen sing and kills half of Asia’s entire population. Book me up, already.

hahahaha

And the second movie would be the story of five gangsters who used to suck every chick, and decided to commit suicide after hearing someone say eating pussies is much more important than a foot massage.

Glad to know he can’t have a child with Eli Roth.

You haven’t seen Junior, have you?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Can you imagine if they ever had a baby together? The sheer artistic genius that kid would have? His first film would be about some middle aged dude living in Japan suffering from a mid life crisis who goes nuts after seeing Scarlet Johannssen sing and kills half of Asia’s entire population. Book me up, already.
[/quote]

Unless the brilliance of QT ISN’T genetic, and he’s just a freak of the gene pool. That baby could have ended up more like Quentin’s dad. What a loser that guy is. At least we do know Sofia comes from good stock.

I knew a “cherry darling wants to sit on QT’S lap” topic would fit in here… ;D…well after reading through the posts I gotta say: This man at least has a sexlife…congrats dude…

melanie laurent?! they seemed very “friendly” at cannes?

[quote=“dandadub”]
melanie laurent?! they seemed very “friendly” at cannes?
[/quote]

He definitely nailed that shit! If not, it’s cos she must have aids or something. She’s all over him like Winehouse on crack.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
He definitely nailed that shit! If not, it’s cos she must have aids or something. She’s all over him like Winehouse on crack.
[/quote]

Charming as always, Geoi! ;D

she spent 2 weeks in his house so he can teach her how to use a film projector. humhum

[quote=“Cpt tonyanthony”]
she spent 2 weeks in his house so he can teach her how to use a film projector. humhum
[/quote]

HAHA! Hum hum indeed. He’s a lucky basterd if they did fuck that’s for damn sure. I find her to be an insanely good looking chick. And she’s French!

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
She’s all over him like Winehouse on crack.
[/quote]

Oh my god! And the award for burn of the year goes to … Geoi, come on down!

How have I not heard that before now?