Which celebrities do you think QT has fucked?

[quote=“Geoi”]
It’s funny, I was in the IB cast thread and began to wonder what Omar Doom did to get QT to love him so much… Then I came into this topic… Now you talk about warped… I want to stab my brain for presenting such graphic images. shudders
[/quote]

Why Geoi WHYYYYYY?

Oh, I should probably apologise, shouldn’t I? But really, why would he ever say that Omar Doom is “an off-beat dreamboat”?

Noooooo, pleeease stop!!!

Even if it were to be so, it’s not like he doesn’t do plenty of chicks as well. I mean, he could be just greedy, and open-minded. Should I stop?

Well, remember when he said that he once dreamed he met the cast of Rio Bravo and sat on John Wayne’s lap?

Or was it Dean Martin’s lap?

Come to think of it…Mr.Pink was the only survivor in Reservoir Dogs, wansn’t he?

:wink: LOL

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I heard QT slept with Robert’s wife - that’s how the divorce started…
[/quote]

Does she have nice feet?.. if she does ill buy that…

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
that is true with most famous people. A friend of mine is an acting coach - she is the old woman on Texas Chainsaw Massacre - she told me that 99.999% of actors and actresses are extremely shy and intraverted…until the director says “action”.
[/quote]

I heard most actors are very dull in real life… in the sense that they dont make for good conversation… and from what ive seen ( mostly dvd extras ) there would seem to be some truth to this…

[quote=“Snake Eyes”]
Does she have nice feet?.. if she does ill buy that…

I heard most actors are very dull in real life… in the sense that they dont make for good conversation… and from what ive seen ( mostly dvd extras ) there would seem to be some truth to this…
[/quote]

QT did her? :-</E> Mind you, she does seem very intelligent movie-wise.

All this talk of QT fucking Elizabeth Avellan and Rose McGowan has got me thinking. I was always intrigued by that “shit-kicker hat” segment of dialogue in Volume 2. The contempt portrayed by Larry is particularly noticebable in his tone of voice and facial expression. I thought it was QT’s way of telling RR what he actually thought of his dress sense (I personally like it). Also, I just found out that one of Robert’s children is called Rocket. This intrigued me further as I always thought there was something ulterior in the way Budd calls Rocket by her name in Volume 2. The way he says it - “ok… ROCKET” like he’s taking the piss out of her silly name. What’s more, QT decided to give that name to a stripper, a profession which is often looked down upon. It does seem like QT is taking subliminal shots at RR and not so subliminal ones by fucking his loved ones.

Mabe I’m thinking too much into this…

I seriously doubt QT fucked Elizabeth. The divorce happened cos Robert started fucking Rose. Production even had to be shut down for a bit because Elizabeth found out and had a fit. Rightfully so.

And Ify, your RR/Bud analogy freaks me out on levels I can’t even describe. But, yeah, Bud was treated like a mexican day-labourer by the cocaine-snorting Larry. No doubt about that. And he just took it, even though he could have easily killed him and felt no remorse. But maybe that was QT’s depiction of a studio exec, or some other powerful Hollywood type. QT’s not Robert’s boss. Maybe there was some Hollywood cunt that treated Robert like that, and QT was taking a jab at them. If there was any connection, that would seem more plausible to me.

QT and sex gives me nausea. It just isn’t right, like hearing about your uncles sex life or something.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
QT and sex gives me nausea. It just isn’t right, like hearing about your uncles sex life or something.
[/quote]

Such is the extent of your closeness with him, huh?!

Having heard QT talk about his hypothetical children in that video I posted earlier, it got me to thinking… I wonder if he will ever settle down and have kids. It’d be so cool having him as a dad.

hes he not with coppolla anymore?

[quote=“Ify”]

QT did her? :-</E> Mind you, she does seem very intelligent movie-wise.

All this talk of QT fucking Elizabeth Avellan and Rose McGowan has got me thinking. I was always intrigued by that “shit-kicker hat” segment of dialogue in Volume 2. The contempt portrayed by Larry is particularly noticebable in his tone of voice and facial expression. I thought it was QT’s way of telling RR what he actually thought of his dress sense (I personally like it). Also, I just found out that one of Robert’s children is called Rocket. This intrigued me further as I always thought there was something ulterior in the way Budd calls Rocket by her name in Volume 2. The way he says it - “ok… ROCKET” like he’s taking the piss out of her silly name. What’s more, QT decided to give that name to a stripper, a profession which is often looked down upon. It does seem like QT is taking subliminal shots at RR and not so subliminal ones by fucking his loved ones.

Mabe I’m thinking too much into this…
[/quote]

OMG, that nice family pic does not belong in this shitty, filthy topic!

SHAME!

Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Road Warrior, Redbone and Reaper

Rob makes babies faster than he makes movies. And that’s saying a damn lot. :smiley:

Be nice. R n’ R ain’t even in his prime and he’s made some great films.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Be nice. R n’ R ain’t even in his prime and he’s made some great films.
[/quote]

I didn’t say he didn’t. I like most of Rob’s films. But he’s super mega fast in everything he does.

[quote=“Ify”]
Such is the extent of your closeness with him, huh?!
[/quote]

I was going to write something that was trying to be clever, but I’ll just write: yes.

I’m still waiting for that 10-minute fucking school ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
I’m still waiting for that 10-minute fucking school ;D
[/quote]

You, sir, have just brightened up my day!

I dont think QTs banged a ton of celebrities but Im sure hes banged a ton of aspiring actresses and stripper type chicks.