Where the fuck are you guys?

j’adore mettre le bordel dans le forum :smiley: :smiley:

déjà qu’on va tous leur mettre la misère en foot, enfin…

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Le roquefort blue! Perrier! French toast!
[/quote]

le camembert, le vin rouge, la bouillabaisse, le champagne, les gonzesses, le pastis, le bisou avec la langue, zinedine zidane, la tour eiffel, le stade vélodrome, les manifestations, la sécu…

Oui. Merci beaucoup

Are you sure you understand everything? I put some regional specialties… ;D

Hey, where did Biohazard go? Think the zombies finally got him?

[quote=“21grams”]
j’adore mettre le bordel dans le forum :smiley: :smiley:

déjà qu’on va tous leur mettre la misère en foot, enfin…
[/quote]

Ne parlons même pas des américains, ils ne connaissent pas le foot. Le dernier match que j’ai dû voir, le goal s’était mangé le poteau de son propre but en voulant arrêté une balle, ahah.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Le roquefort blue! Perrier! French toast!
[/quote]

Have you already tasted Orangina ?

[quote=“FoxForceFive”]
Hey, where did Biohazard go? Think the zombies finally got him?
[/quote]

He probably wanked himself to death.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Have you already tasted Orangina ?
[/quote]

Oui!

Huh, I didn’t know orangina was French.

It is ! Schweppes is French too, it’s from the Orangia industrial group.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
It is ! Schweppes is French too, it’s from the Orangia industrial group.
[/quote]

Good to know :wink:

I thought Schweppes would have been German.

Where the fuck have i been?

I thought my internet connection was cut off by the provider for some reason so i spent the last week or so without the net… the other night i called them up… after about half an hour of taking with a machine i gave up on that… then I looked under my mothers desk to check the phone line and i found that it had simply fallen out…

[quote=“Angel”]
I don’t have internet at home :frowning: which explains my absence. Hopefully, I will get it soon.
[/quote]

ditto

excuses excuses guys! j/k :wink:

I am very sure all that French said " I love Eazy as much as I love Quentin" Thanks everyone! Kidding, I took 2 yrs French in high school and have bamboozled my 11 yr old into thinking I am fluent, but would not allow my 16 yr old to take French. I made him take Spanish since he looks Mexican, and that is what we hear on our streets!

Can you speak French a bit after two years ? French is pretty hard, I could understand that you’re still at the very begining of learning French.

Hell no I can’t speak French after 2 yrs! But it is fun to fool my 11 yr old. He asked me how long it took me to “master” French…lmao

Seems a lot of the veterans have been without the internet at home for a fair while. I myself was in the same position. One advantage is that the quietness gives me time to work on the WIKI. Anyway, spread the word about this place.

It’s summer here! So I usually am outdoors most of the days, or at work, or out at nights, or sleeping…

with all the work me and the staff are doing now, the place should gain more speed now. i hope more substantial news is coming in, too