The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Where the fuck are you guys?

I hate seeing my name as the last post on so many topics here. When I started coming here, I could barely keep up. Now, I barely find anyone saying shit at all.

Has everyone lost their QT love, or what?

I realise that we all know all that is QT, but certainly there are still people here that wish to express opinions or ideas. Shit. Is it my fault?

don’t worry, the forum is kinda dead since… 2005? Nearly. ;D

Still try and get on as much as i can but with my new job at the moment i hardly have anytime to do anything all i wanna do is sleep all the time lol

I think everyone is playing WOW.

It’s been a while since everybody notices it, the forum is kinda dead. It’s always back all active when a new QT movie is up but right now, it’s just a bit slow. We still post and we have no trolls, which is a good thing.

We even have seen the French forum getting back on fire, so I can’t ask for more ;D

I don’t have internet at home :frowning: which explains my absence. Hopefully, I will get it soon. I just moved a while ago.

I was cut from the internet for 4 months too when I just moved to Paris. I had to stick to a cybercafé, wasn’t that easy to reply and be active here too.

Same here. I moved to Maastricht and I haven’t got internet at my appartment there yet…so I have been using the internet at the library of my university or when I am back home.

i moved as well and worked a hell of a lot so… btw cyber lily i did not know you were fm Paris, what are you doing here? working?

I study movies at the Sorbonne Nouvelle, plus I do indeed work (easier to get on shootings in Paris). I’m from Le Mans and used to work on shootings in Tours before moving in Paris.

Where are you from ?

i’m from paris and i studied at la sorbonne as well…!

Oh I love this International shit. I am stuck in the US of A…but I agree

The site needs a little action!

Here I am! :smiley:

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
i’m from paris and i studied at la sorbonne as well…!
[/quote]

What are you studying now ? Did you study movies too ?

Here I am! :smiley:

Where? I am so alone…

Well, things are going a bit quicker now. Thank God.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]I study movies at the Sorbonne Nouvelle, plus I do indeed work (easier to get on shootings in Paris). I’m from Le Mans and used to work on shootings in Tours before moving in Paris.

Where are you from ?[/quote]

[quote=“tonyanthony”]i’m from paris and i studied at la sorbonne as well…![/quote]

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
What are you studying now ? Did you study movies too ?
[/quote]

Vous êtes trop mimi les gars :smiley:

j’imagine si c’était à l’oral votre conversation genre avec l’accent bien français :aille steudi mouvize… at ze sorbonne… héhé

ouais ouais ça va… juste comme tout est en anglais ça me semblait pas très urbain de passer au français alors que seulement 2 ou 3 personnes le parlent… sinon mon accent anglais est très bon, il est comparable à l’accent allemand de David Hasselhoff ;D

Ah ça y est, on envahit encore le reste du forum et on va tout leur pourrir !

French invasion !! ;D

Le roquefort blue! Perrier! French toast!