When i met robert fortser

Hi guys …i am off to LA again on monday but i wanted to share with you some piccies from my last visit.

I will be visiting the true romance locations this time.

I was at a restaurant in L.A when who should walk in but robert!!!Oh my god! :o

He was looking at me and i was looking at him.I was so afraid to talk to him but the waitress that works there who is a friend of my friend said “heh robert …look at marilyn” and he came over to say “hi”.

Then i went into raptuers about how great he was in jackie brown and asked him what quentin is like.

He told me that quentin is cool and that i may see him here as he dines here too.

He was so lovely to me and we spent a while chatting about what i do and how i liked LA  .He was a super cool guy and what a gentleman.I love him :-*

I hope the piccie is attched!

another one of me and robert.

I have the meeting on film too …which is cool as you can hear us chatting away!!! :smiley:

next time ill get quentin! :wink:

goddamn girl, you could hook up with god himself lookin like that, marilyn monroe aint got shit on you, trust me 8)

annyways, cool that you hooked up with robert, what are the odds

i KNOW …THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING…WHAT ARE THE ODDS ON HIM WALKING IN!!! :smiley:

I WAS LIKE …"OH MY GOD …THATS …"

AND MY FRINED WAS LIKE …I KNOW THEY ARE ALL IN HERE THE TARANTINO GUYS…MICHAEL MADSEN ,ROBERT ,QUENTIN…

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ILL BE GOING THERE AGAIN!!! :smiley:

PLUS THE BREAKFAST IS GREAT THERE!!!

THANKS FOR SAYING I LOOK HOT :- :-

I HAD A TERRIBLE HANGOVER THAT DAY …WHICH IS WHY I WAS HAVING A GREASY SPOON FRY UP!!! :smiley:

LOVE ALABAMA :-*

you should just set up a tent and live there for a few years and pop up from under quentin’s table one day 8)

:smiley: thats funny! at least i would not go hungry!

would not mind if madsen turned up! Ill be Mrs. Blonde! :-*

Why were u dressed as Marilyn?

cuz i was born that way… :smiley:

Thats my day job.

What’s the name of the restaurant? In case I take up stalking one day. LOL

"What’s the name of the restaurant? In case I take up stalking one day. LOL"

hahaa,

And you do look like mrs monroe, and alamaba. Can you post the video of you chatting somewhere?

Damn, that is awesome.

best post ever!

i mean, not the best, but the coolest!

i hope you get to meet quentin and the other guys!

Okay…thanks for the replys…yes it was super cool to meet robert.

Well this year i had a coolest experience number 2…i got to hold and play around with the gun that samuel .L jackson used in pulp fiction for the famous scene.

I have put the pics below…it was at an auction house in hollywood where they were selling hollywood mamoribilai and we had a private veiw… and the reserve was $1,000 but it went for a cool $10,000…yeppy!

But it was still cool to hold it,and do a bit of " i will strike down upon you with great vengence and furious anger"…but in a monroe voice…ha,ha as the auctioneer was a marilyn fan!!!

I also had lunch at raes diner form true romance in the same seat as clarence and alabama!!!

LOve suziexx

heres the pic of me with the gun from pulp fiction…

coolest stuff ever! who bought the gun? what kinda guy?

That is exactly the same question i asked the auctioneer,he said it was a bidder who wished to remain anoyomus…i asked him did he think it may ne samuel himself …hee,hee…he maybe but he never would know as they usually have people bidding on there behalf.

So i still dont know…i would have loved to have owned it…but at least i got to live out a fantasty for a few minutes…i also got the catalouge that it was listed in.So its a real cool find.

will post a pic of me at raes diner but i have to make it smaller first as its too big to post.

Love suziexx

heres a pic of me v.v. happy at the clarence and alabam seat at raes.i am sat on clarences side…different angle than the shot,but heh…its the ony one small enough to post.

love suziexx