The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What's your poison?

[quote=“Angel”]
My poison is collecting DVDs. It is an addiction!!! I love it so much, but I am going broke!
[/quote]

AMen, Mate! :wink:

[quote=“Angel”]
I like the taste of beer, because what Australian does not like the taste of beer?
[/quote]

Me… im the exception to alot of “what Australian does not likes…” 's

[quote]But I have never been drunk and don’t really intend to in the near future. Thousand Eyes doesn’t drink and I agree with him not wanting to lose control of himself. I feel the same way. But I drink sometimes, just cause I kind of like it.[/quote]

yeh? ;D

[quote]My poison is collecting DVDs. It is an addiction!!! I love it so much, but I am going broke!
[/quote]

Its infectious too like when you got that James Bond case i had the sudden urge to get one… its unhealthy…

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
I could throw up just smelling beer…I hate it.

Heaven.

[/quote]
cognac is what the thug black gangsta’s drink here in the U.S.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
cognac is what the thug black gangsta’s drink here in the U.S.
[/quote]

LoL!! -you kill me Kilgore.

The only thing “thug black gangsta’s” know about cognac is Hennessy VS. Even though it’s total shit, they think it’s THE shit. Obviously their wrong. These types of people who mix Hennessy with coke should burn in Hell. But when you see someone drinking Hennessy XO…well, you can bet they have a little more class.

This also goes for people who drink an entire fifth of cognac in a single night. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE? I’m pretty damned full after just one glass…

Like I said, thug black gangstas can drink an entire fifth. But the last time I checked they liked COURVOISIER.

“covassieh, motherfucker!” ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, pass the courvoisier…they even make songs about it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, most XO is great. I aint THAT picky :wink:

COURVOISIER V.S.O.P. was pretty good. I won’t touch V.S. though…

The only fifth I’ve ever actually finished in one night was Bacardi Limon; back when I used to drink it all the time. I was pretty FUUUCKED too. Fell asleep during sex and all…LOL

Normandin Mercier Napoleon Cognac

Price: $300.00

Im drinking Jack tonight ;D

[quote=“Mr.BlondeBill”]
Im drinking Jack tonight ;D
[/quote]

Jack must be pretty backed up if he has enough for you to call it a drink…hahaha

hehe:P Jack Daniels then

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Jack must be pretty backed up if he has enough for you to call it a drink…hahaha
[/quote]

I gotta hand it to you, Kilgore. That was a good call. :wink:

The only Jack Daniel’s I will drink is Single Barrel. Best Tennesse whisky in my opinion.

I actually picked up a gift set of O’Mara’s Irish Cream at the package store I used to work at. Came with two glasses and the best $11.99 Irish cream I’ve ever had! Actually about to finish my glass… :slight_smile:

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
The only Jack Daniel’s I will drink is Single Barrel. Best Tennesse whisky in my opinion.

I actually picked up a gift set of O’Mara’s Irish Cream at the package store I used to work at. Came with two glasses and the best $11.99 Irish cream I’ve ever had! Actually about to finish my glass… :slight_smile:
[/quote]

most people don’t know the difference between rot-gut whiskey and good whiskey…that’s why they add cola to it. if you aren’t going to drink it straight…buy the cheap shit. If you want good whiskey without the hangover, buy a single malt scotch like MacAllen or Oban - about $65 but very nice.

Agreed. Single malts are badass, Kilgore.

I think your all alcoholics Hahaha! ;D

[quote=“me”]
I think your all alcoholics Hahaha! ;D
[/quote]
Recovering…lol.

My name is Kilgoere, and I’m an alcoholic!

Shoes, shoes and shoes.

Just recently got ahold of a bottle of Remy Martin X.O. What did I think?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … 0c3199b5d4”>http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=39344623&blogID=206729993&MyToken=f6775624-e867-457a-bc21-d40c3199b5d4</LINK_TEXT>

I dont drink cause Im under age right now :frowning: but when I can my own place I’ll be drinking Vodka and Jack