The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Whats up with q.t.'s myspace?

I only go on myspace if im bored to death… but is q.t. just too damn cool to have “friends”? janet jacks has 995440 or some shit. whats up with that? i want to stalk him. who’s got his house address?

I assume that he is too awfully busy to attend myspace simply because, he may be working on his films. :o

I seriously doubt he has a myspace page. He can barely use a computer.

yeah, and why should he use myspace, the shittiest social networking sites of all (except if you are a musician) ? fuck it :wink:

[quote=“The Seb”]
yeah, and why should he use myspace, the shittiest social networking sites of all (except if you are a musician) ? fuck it :wink:
[/quote]
Very true I hate myspace with a passion.

I don’t have nothing against myspace (I actually have a profile) but I agree it’s probably not his own profile

Even my little sister could start a profile under his name and pretend she’s him, so for that it’s bullshit I think

I’m not too big on myspace, but they sure have some great videos on the filmmaker myspace video section. And Eli Roth and Edgar Wright do have official myspace pages.

I dont really like Myspace that much either. I only check it once a day. Im too lazy to go looking for “Friends” to add too. :slight_smile:

It takes less than a minute to do that ???

Most people have no patience online. Particularly with loading times…and with unnecessary efforts like myspace…

Im also too lazy to do it…

I’m only on myspace really for the blogs I subscribe to. Kevin Smith and Edgar Wright keep me entertained daily with their blog posts. I wish Quentin had one. I would so be in hog heaven if he’d keep us up to date like the media whores. Bless them.

Edgar Wright is awesome, not only are his movies great but - you know like in the Hot Fuzz special features he loses it with all the press junket scheduling - they do some funny shit too. Too many filmmakers take themselves too seriously.

I agree 100%. Edgar’s a really good director, and a really good guy.

I loved the additional commentary track they put on the Hot Fuzz three disc set with Edgar and Quentin just talking about movies and bullshitting. I pop it on and have a listen while I’m doing stuff on the computer. Can’t ever have too much QT and E-Ball!