What's the shirt QT is wearing in the DVD featurette?

YAY! Got my official legal Kill Bill Volume 2 dvd - and 24hours before release too…thank god for Blockbuster Video!

Anyway…I was watching that featurette/behind the scenes pff pretty lame bts and noticed QT was wearing what looked like a simpsons version of himself…is it just me loosing it, or is it actually “him”?? Anyone know where you can find these shirts…it’s killing me b/c I wanna know what it says on the shirt!

BTW - the deleted scene was halarious…but really would have sucked in the movie - it would have thrown everything off.

MM

Yeh it is the Simpson version of himself. He directed an Itchy and Scatchy Episode where he says something like “What I’m trying to say is violence is everywhere man, It’s like even in our breakfast cereals!” so it might be linked to that. But what we couldn’t figure out is whether that quote was written on the shirt or not, because there is a fair bit of writing on the shirt. It is very hard to see what it says, when I zoom in, it just gets distorted.

no probs. Yeah, I instantly thought of the ichy and Scratchy ep when he talks about violence etc…but like you said…there’s way to much writing- maybe he got it made up for himself…

btw…what the hell is up with the music video thing? I mean, it’s been said and all that it’s pointless, but they could have at least showed Uma and QT and everyone at the party in a cool montage while the music was playing…and every so often go back to the musicians…I’m expecting this SE to be super cool or hell will break loose over here!

[quote=“MissMacbeth”]
no probs. Yeah, I instantly thought of the ichy and Scratchy ep when he talks about violence etc…but like you said…there’s way to much writing- maybe he got it made up for himself…

btw…what the hell is up with the music video thing? I mean, it’s been said and all that it’s pointless, but they could have at least showed Uma and QT and everyone at the party in a cool montage while the music was playing…and every so often go back to the musicians…I’m expecting this SE to be super cool or hell will break loose over here!
[/quote]

Do you mean the Chingon concert? I expected them to show more of Tarantino et al too during the songs, it was quite annoying.

Also, judging how highly he regards and speaks of that “Ultimate Edition”, I reckon it won’t fail to disappoint.

I think they did it like that for all the guitarists out there. its very interesting to see a quick guitarist while he’s playing.