What was your favorite death?

a couple of things:

1. The trucker didn’t die because The Bride bit his face. That’s ridiculous. He died because she did something else to him that the audience isn’t allowed to see. I choose to think that she did what the script indicated she did.

2. My favorite death was either Vernita, O-ren, or Buck’s. Vernita’s and Bucks were shocking, and O-rens was beautiful. Pretty much exactly what I wanted.

Wow this is a tough one, I cant choose just one damnit!

Johnny Mo: Split in half like a fish death! SPLASH!

Go Go: table leg with nails to the melon death! WACK! I also love how the bloods running out of her eyes.

O-Ren Death: Chopped off Top death!

Buck: Melon mashed in the door death!

Trucker: The Bride gave him lip service death!

Vernita: Throwing SOG knife to the chest death!

Other great mentions: The Brides opening Crazy 88 battle Eye popper, Sofie Fatales arm getting chopped off, Bride picking up Crazy 88 like a shish ka bob, Go Go gutting Japanese guy like a fish, Anime Oren killing those Yakuza gang bangers, Oren shooting a hole in that mexican guys cabeza (great POV shot!! lol). This movie is a opera of blood!!! :slight_smile:

I was under the impression that she just knocked Buck out, didn’t know was dead. I thought he leg was twitching because he was having a concussion.

[quote]1. The trucker didn’t die because The Bride bit his face. That’s ridiculous. He died because she did something else to him that the audience isn’t allowed to see. I choose to think that she did what the script indicated she did. [/quote]

Actually its pretty obvious that she bit the Trucker’s tounge off and he bled to death while on top of her. If you think about it, 20 minutes passes by (Buck tells him he has 20 minutes and when we see the dead Trucked Buck is coming to the door). I know for a fact that the tounge has hellova lot of blood so i think that he bled to death.

Anyway: favorite death: Go Go. Hands down.

JW

No, there wasn’t enough blood for him to have bled to death. That can’t be right. Besides… it would have taken her 20 minutes to get off the bed, get to the trucker, get the knife, and get positioned. She didn’t have use of her legs!

Besides… the trucker wouldn’t have just laid there and waited to bleed to death. He’s laying on top of a woman whose legs don’t work… he’d DEFINITELY have been able to attack her in some way during the time it would take to bleed to death. no… she must have done something else to him quickly so that he couldn’t attack. In the script, she uses needles to the temple (although I’m not sure that would work).

Also, as a technicality, she was biting onto his lip when we last saw him… there’s nothing to indicate that she bit off his tongue.

This is a bit off-topic, though. I digress.

I think one of the coolest deaths, apart from those I’ve mentioned, was the Crazy 88 member she split in half from the head down to the somach. It’s a quick shot, but a cool one.

Options with the truck driver. He didn’t fucking bleed to death. That’s impossible.

-he’s not dead, just passed out from shock and getting his lip torn off.

-the bride broke his neck

-the bride grabbed a knife off his belt and killed him or with a needle.

I think she broke his neck.

SO IS BUCK DEAD OR DID HE JUST PASSOUT OR SOMETHING? NOTHING INDICATED HE WAS DEAD.

Shut the fuck up already. We all saw the same fucking movie. Face it… WE DON’T KNOW IF BUCK IS DEAD. If not, he’s got some pretty serious brain damage.

That’s a good point. There’s no proof that the trucker didn’t die. Either he passed out from the bleeding or he got scared shitless and got knocked out cold. Or the Bride just fucking knocked him out and broke his neck. Who knows. Maybe we would’ve known, but the MPAA took out that scene? Does the script say what happened?

[quote]That’s a good point. There’s no proof that the trucker didn’t die. Either he passed out from the bleeding or he got scared shitless and got knocked out cold. Or the Bride just fucking knocked him out and broke his neck. Who knows. Maybe we would’ve known, but the MPAA took out that scene? Does the script say what happened?[/quote]

I’m going to go with the idea she killed both the trucker and Buck. In the original script theres 2 truckers and Buck, she kills all 3 in the script. She stabs one of the truckers in the head with an IV needle and the other guy you hear him scream “like a bitch”. Then Buck comes in and you know what happens next. But it does state The Bride kills Buck with that last door slam.

God finally, thank you for some clearification.

Hate to drag up old topics, but my favorite death hasn’t been mentioned at all yet, so I have to mention it.

My favorite death was when O-ren slices off Boss Tanaka’s head. I love the way she just jumps up, slices off his head and yells at everyone. I can’t believe no one else has said anything about this one!!

[quote]Hate to drag up old topics, but my favorite death hasn’t been mentioned at all yet, so I have to mention it.

My favorite death was when O-ren slices off Boss Tanaka’s head. I love the way she just jumps up, slices off his head and yells at everyone. I can’t believe no one else has said anything about  this one!! [/quote]

Actually, I was gonna mention it but there are so many it’s hard to keep track of all the funny deaths. I was laughin so hard when his head got cut off and the way the blood came out.

SQUIRRRRRRRRRRT-SQUIRRRRRT-SQUIRT

yeh o-ren cutting off boss tanaka’s head was a good death. i guess i forget about that part because o-ren bugs. im not saying the character sucks or anything, maybe its just lucy that bugs. i dunno…but yeh…cool death.

My personal fav was thE Crazy 88 whos sliced in 2! It was so obnoxious and ridiculous (Can’t wait for DVD when its in color…WOOOO!)

as for Buck being hit in the head with the door…this is a major reference to 2 different movies;

Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels (A character’s head is smashed repeatedly in a car door)

&

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974 (a guy is smashed in the head with a sledgehammer)

Now, in both movies both characters suffer SEVERE FUCKING IMPACT ON THE HEAD. Now I think getting hit numerous times with a door is gonna hurt extremely fucking bad, I think I’d rather have my dick cut off then shot in the face before having my face smashed like that. Can u imagine how much that would fucking hurt?  HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!

Now for the movie references…in Chainsaw after a guy is smashed ONCE in the head with a sledgehammer by psycho-retard Leatherface, the man goes into convulsions…like Buck did…twitching the body violently. Then Leatherface beats him again with the slammer ultimately killing him or giving  him permament  brain damage.

So Buck after being smashed those few times finally goes into convulsions. I can bet Buck is dead…

but if he somehow survived…he’s a vegetable for life and is basically fucked.

I’d like to think he’s a vegetable.

PLus in Texas Chainsaw they talk about how they used to kill cows with a sledge…it’d knock 'em into convulsion and wouldn’t ever kill them the first hit…it’d take a few time.

Think of Buck as a cow.

;D

I couldn’t watch the part when The Bride was killing Buck. I expected at any moment his head to squish, and I wouldn’t have been able to take it. Like the part in American History X when he tells the guy to bite the curb, I always fast forward that part.

The best kill had to have been when Oren sliced of Tanaka’s head! The speech afterward made it even more powerful. The funniest was when the Oren was under the bed (Anime) and the blood from her dead parent was dripping in her face.

[quote]The funniest was when the Oren was under the bed (Anime) and the blood from her dead parent was dripping in her face.[/quote]

And WHY the fuck did you find that funny?! For me, it was the most powerful and heartbreaking death in the whole movie.

That head slicing was quite good. I also have to say that is one of the best prostetic heads ive seen in a film. It looks just like him

my favorite death is when go-go was killed and blood started running out of her eyes down her face like tears. that was freakin A.