The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

WHAT THE FUCK! Jap Kill Bill 2 trailer HELP!

POSSIBLE VOL 2 SPOLIER IM NOT SURE!

I was watching the teaser trailer of kill bill in japan and uma say’s Bill its your baby!!! is this just in the uncut japan version of vol 1 or vol2 and please dont tell me any spoliers since i aint seen it yet.

It’s also in the European/American version.

OF Volume 2?

[quote]OF Volume 2?[/quote]

No, it was in Kill Bill Vol.1 at the beginning.

she never said Bill its you baby in the begining of Kill Bill 1 not the english version! are u talking about the film or trailer

[quote]she never said Bill its you baby in the begining of Kill Bill 1 not the english version! are u talking about the film or trailer[/quote]
Yes, she did, 2 seconds before she get shot in the head she said: ‘Bill, it’s your baby…’ KABOOM

O deary me seriously? i really misheard all i thought she said was BILL in a pleading manner then got shot

edit - your right i just watched the film and i heard it i cant believe ive missed it so many times! how dumb am i

Why are you guys so dumb?

I know… its REALLY hard to miss the “Bill… Its your baby” part, thats what helps make it one of the best movie opening scenes ever!!!

And then when she got shot, the Nancy Sinatra song “Bang Bang”

Come on now. the ‘y’ in baby gets cut off by her getting shot in the dome. A few of my friends missed it too, I had to point it out naturally.

I think everybody should try watching the movie with english for the hearing impaired subtitles enabled. There is some dialogue that I even missed but picked it up from the subs. It’s a very worth while experience.

I think she wanted to say: ‘Bill, it’s your baby too’ But she couldn’t finish the line because Bill shot her.

[quote]I think she wanted to say: ‘Bill, it’s your baby too’ But she couldn’t finish the line because Bill shot her. [/quote]

Negative.