The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What quentin movies can do for a poor actress

:-X :embarassed: I was personally glad to see Jackie brown… the main actess although I can’t remember her real name… she went from b-films to well if you saw ghosts of mars in my opinion… that movie was A++… I loved jackis Brown and the soundtreack tooo broke to pay now again for it…

Darral Hannnh went down fast

hvnot seen any real good movies w/ her… Personally don’t like the norse look on a womens face

Scandinavians are full of grace and beuaty like Ohh la La Uma

I am so infatuated~ encantada love all her fluffy film work and the hard cre stuff too…(core)… 1989…Love 1st time

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]

hvnot seen any real good movies w/ her… [/quote]

euhm … little thing called Blade Runner?

She was in Wall Street too.

She was pretty bad in Wall Street. She was in that mermaid flick too, can’t mind the name of it.

Splash! From Ron Howard, John Candy’s the shit in it

She was in Brian DePalma’s The Fury. Love that one!

More Hannah films: Steel Magnolias, Clan of The Cave Bear, Legal Eagles…

clan of the cave bearwas not as great as it should have ben…

my new sisterv read the all seven novels… hhmm off the topic what about carlos casteniadias books…spelling errror ? forgive me foer i ve a multitude of sins

[quote=“Pete”]
She was in Brian DePalma’s The Fury. Love that one!

More Hannah films: Steel Magnolias, Clan of The Cave Bear, Legal Eagles…
[/quote]Daryl Hannah was not in The Fury. Not starring in it, anyway.

[quote=“Ify”]
Couldn’t have put it better myself.
[/quote]

Haha, man am I a cheeky bastard. ;D

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]
:-X :embarassed: I was personally glad to see Jackie brown… the main actess although I can’t remember her real name… she went from b-films to well if you saw ghosts of mars in my opinion… that movie was A++… I loved jackis Brown and the soundtreack tooo broke to pay now again for it…

hvnot seen any real good movies w/ her… Personally don’t like the norse look on a womens face

Scandinavians are full of grace and beuaty like Ohh la La Uma

I am so infatuated~ encantada love all her fluffy film work and the hard cre stuff too…(core)… 1989…Love 1st time
[/quote]

I don’t know, I liked Sandahl Bergman in “Conan”. Darryl was also Robert Altman’s “Short Cuts”.

Also Jackie Brown starred Pam Grier. But, I don’t think Hannah did a good job in Kill Bill, she also had a real life altercation with Uma, and was a pain in the ass for Quentin to direct her.

what does altercation mean? (Sorry, From sweden) and i’ve never heard about Darryl being a pain in the ass during the Kill Bill filming.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
what does altercation mean? (Sorry, From sweden) and i’ve never heard about Darryl being a pain in the ass during the Kill Bill filming.
[/quote]It’s like a spat, only on a larger scale.

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
Daryl Hannah was not in The Fury. Not starring in it, anyway.
[/quote]

Yep, shes definitely in it. Just because shes not starring in it doesnt mean shes not an actress in the film.

I dont remember seeing her but yeah she might not have a large part but she still could be in it(take George Romero in silence of the lambs)

Shes one of the schoolgirls sitting at the table when the chicks nose starts to bleed.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot.

Ah, yes. The nose bleed scene. Second schoolgirl to the left.