The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What music are you currently listening to (part 5)

[quote=“G”]I don’t know about all of that.

Well anyways I am going to stop talking about it because like I said I am not trying to rub shit into someone’s nose here, because I like him and think he is a really cool person that provides alot of insight on here. I was just trying to actually try to bring everybody on a peace level, when it does look like a fight.

I am going to pop in Larry Cohen’s Black Caesar now and listen to his commentary on it since I never have listen to his commentary. So goodnight Mr. Pink and I hope I don’t see another page of this crap when I get up in the morning and F.W., RQR, me and Geoi can all get along and you Mr. Pink can become the ring leader again. :wink:[/quote]
No I wont everybody to hate each other and we all take sides and FW and I will be the two rivals. It will be a mini forum war. Actually I think the war has already been initiated.

Anyways adios amigo.

Oh and FW the whole gonnorreah thing was a joke intended to make everyone laugh.

^ I think he knows it’s a joke. This whole thing is a joke anyways. We all have lives here people. Just cut down on the bashing of opinions is all I would like to see.

Goodnight Mr. Pink. ;D

Jesus Christ I thought you had gone already! ;D Jokes.

And I decided to change back to my old avatar because without Gladiator I cant be the evil Mr.Pink.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Jesus Christ I thought you had gone already! ;D Jokes.

And I decided to change back to my old avatar because without Gladiator I cant be the evil Mr.Pink.[/quote]

Yeah I like that one better anyways, so keep it.

See ya. 8)

[quote=“G”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]Jesus Christ I thought you had gone already! ;D Jokes.

And I decided to change back to my old avatar because without Gladiator I cant be the evil Mr.Pink.[/quote]

Yeah I like that one better anyways, so keep it.

See ya. 8)[/quote]
Goodbye for the 3rd time.

I agree with you G, as there’s a difference between discussing/debating things and shoving your opinion and culture up other people’s ass. And that’s what F.W. does most of the time.

Even if his line about our stupidity was probably intended as a joke, I’m pretty sure he was half serious, at best.

The “I don’t have time for this” line made me laugh too :smiley:

Anyway, I’m listening to my favorite Bloodbath album: Resurrection Through Carnage. It’s only made out of pure hatred. Some titles speak better than I would: “So you die”, “Mass strangulation”, “Cry my name” (one of the best death metal album endings I know).

This band started as a hobby to kill time for the singer/writer of Opeth: Akerfeldt (I already talked about that guy in here, saying he was one of the most talented Swedish musicians of our time), but it’s more than just a little side project. Resurrection Through Carnage was their first full length and is one of the most constantly violent and heavy death metal album I know.

Buried By The Dead shows it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyM0Nk5ueOQ

I love how the guitars sound dirty, they sound the same in every track of the album.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
I’m listening to Jacques Dutronc, my favourite french singer, along with Serge Gainsbourg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox78kkdaOJU
[/quote]

Jacques Dutronc is indeed one of the chicest French singer. So much class (but obviously got some problems with the playback). Les Cactus, Et moi, et moi, et moi, and Les Playboys are my fav tracks by him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34YX_sCG1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1_4hewWpEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA478yuJK7I

Initials BB is the best album by Gainsbourg. Hold Up is awesome especially.

the smarter thing was clearly a joke, g.

hahahaha. everything after your little speech was a joke.

I’m against the “lol” tendency but online, it’s pretty much obvious that without any sign of joke/laugh and so on, it’s really hard to know whether someone is laughing or not. That’s why I’m pretty sure, FW, that the other users might still tell you, you went too far even if it was a joke. I won’t get into the “you should calm down” “we could def debate” blabla. It’s been said here over and over again. But could you please at least indicate the “ahaha” earlier ? Cause after two pages of arguments, not sure it’s useful anymore…

too far?

[quote=“F.W.”]too far?[/quote]

You should have mentionned you were (partially/totally) joking before now. Like after a couple of posts. That’s what I meant.

i’m not an egotist though so when i say blatant shit like that. it’s pretty obvious i’m joking and i went out after i posted that so i had no time. oh well.

Well I’m glad we are all done with this. Hey look, we posted 3 pages. That’s alot on this forum these days. ;D

awesome

Ahah, three pages is a lot indeed but we should be more positive. Three pages doesn’t bring new users or get this forum more active ; three positive pages do. All the negative things are meant to scare new users or old ones that are hesitating about leaving this place or not.

you’re right, lili! how awesome is this place?!

this is awesome.

rad.

Ahaha, though LIES don’t bring new people neither. This place is def not what it used to be.

And how comes that I finally can suspect you’re joking when you’re being positive ;D

lies?!

i’m not lying! let’s turn up the radness in here, pls. needa hear that in bass-o-phonic!

Whaaat ?

[quote=“F.W.”]lies?!

i’m not lying! let’s turn up the radness in here, pls. needa hear that in bass-o-phonic![/quote]

[size=200]You’re so Rad! That’s so RAD![/size]