The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What music are you currently listening to (part 5)

who cares?

[quote=“F.W.”]who cares?[/quote]

Right this second I don’t, but it will probably happen again with another or the same posters. Now let’s start posting on another topic because this music page always has a bad rep. :wink:

nah, you’re on your own.

[quote=“F.W.”]nah, you’re on your own.[/quote]

What you’re off here now?

[quote=“G”][quote=“F.W.”]no one wants to hear about your 97th tear, g.[/quote]

Coming full circle though, just seems funny. ;D

I say something about a band I like, F.W. can say all the shit he wants.

F.W. says something about a band he likes, RQR says something, sounds like F.W. is tearing up now. Why is it fine if you do it, but then turn around and it’s who started first when someone else started it? And what the fuck is 97th tear? I’ll sound like you now, “If you didn’t start with me, none of those times wouldn’t happen!”. Sounds like you right now, is all I’m saying.

Oh and you talk about “discussions” on here, when you being always right doesn’t sound like discussions to me.[/quote]

^this is the pattern of which I was speaking.

FW, I can’t believe you got your panties so in a twist over me asking you a simple question and telling you to chill.

You must be able to see that no one is insulting you when their opinion differs from your own. But you’ll take it to the plate like you’re ready to hit their opinions out of the park, when it’s so not a big deal.

Like I said, I like F.W. and think he is a really bright person. But just stuff like this needs to be fixed. I am all for discussions and to disagree is one thing. But bashing people for their opinions is another. I always thought the people here got along the best I have seen a forum can the 3 years I have been here. I know we can disagree without a page or 2 of bitching between each other over something one said (if it’s a joke or not, hard to tell by just reading emotions).

i really don’t have time for this anymore. you guys are fucking stupid.

I’m just tired. It’s so freaking pointless. I honestly read every cocksucking post. Seriously, I do understand a healthy debate, but I don’t understand why everything must be fucking killed to death. And I don’t understand being rude to each other. You three guys are all smarter than 90% of regular internet users. You should really have each others’ backs, rather than being at each others’ throats.

[quote=“F.W.”]i really don’t have time for this anymore. you guys are fucking stupid.[/quote]

Oh pardon me, sir. I think you do have time for this. I think you’ve done nothing but prove that you have time for this.

but i’m smarter than both of them.

therein lies the problem…

[quote=“F.W.”]but i’m smarter than both of them.

therein lies the problem…[/quote]

So says you. Do you speak more than one language, fluently?

Its interesting to see how many posts got on this thread in the 2 hours my power cut lasted haha. Every house’s power in my area just went out.

[quote=“F.W.”]but i’m smarter than both of them.

therein lies the problem…[/quote]

At what, music knowledge? You know me outside of me liking Tarantino, Godard, and some mainstream music? No you don’t. Why are you starting shit? I like you and your starting more shit, even when this whole fucking thing was about you chilling out.

“there in lies the problem”? The problem is your full of it with that statement about me and RQR.

I think FW is trying to emulate me.

I don’t know. I really like F.W. on here and you’re cool as well, it’s just the “I’m better than everyone” attitude even when the person hasn’t even been on here for a year sounds like a spam type to me, which I know he isn’t. The “look in the mirror” line needs to be applied to this whole thing.

[quote=“G”]I don’t know. I really like F.W. on here and you’re cool as well, it’s just the “I’m better than everyone” attitude even when the person hasn’t even been on here for a year sounds like a spam type to me, which I know he isn’t. The “look in the mirror” line needs to be applied to this whole thing.[/quote]
Actually I think you’re the problem. You’re the one starting all this shit you should just shut up for a moment and see what FW is trying to say.

Nah im just kidding I was actually waiting for your reaction.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Nah im just kidding I was actually waiting for your reaction.[/quote]

I know I wasn’t the problem and you were kidding. If people can read, they see what the silly thing that has went on for 2 pages now is about. It’s to stop all the fighting and be friends. We can have discussions, just not blast people on their opinions because the same could be done back, and this is what just happened to F.W. with RQR and he is now wanting to fuck with me because he can’t be wrong.

[quote=“G”]
I know I wasn’t the problem and you were kidding. If people can read, they see what the silly thing that has went on for 2 pages now is about. It’s to stop all the fighting and be friends. We can have discussions, just not blast people on their opinions because the same could be done back, and this is what just happened to F.W. with RQR and he is now wanting to fuck with me because he can’t be wrong.[/quote]
Its FW every time someone replies to his posts he has to think of something to argue with that person about. Its like hes angry at the world and has gonorrhea so he decides to take all his pain out on us.

I don’t know about all of that.

Well anyways I am going to stop talking about it because like I said I am not trying to rub shit into someone’s nose here, because I like him and think he is a really cool person that provides alot of insight on here. I was just trying to actually try to bring everybody on a peace level, when it does look like a fight.

I am going to pop in Larry Cohen’s Black Caesar now and listen to his commentary on it since I never have listen to his commentary. So goodnight Mr. Pink and I hope I don’t see another page of this crap when I get up in the morning and F.W., RQR, me and Geoi can all get along and you Mr. Pink can become the ring leader again. :wink: