Again, SEARCH! ^

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Again, SEARCH!

[/quote]

Never heard of it

[quote=“Scarface”]
Never heard of it
[/quote]

Used up all the jokes from the olde book of jokes, eh?

No

Kiss rules! JOKING!

[quote=“Scarface”]
No
[/quote]

You’ve seemed to.

Is you new favorite word no?

[size=20]please say no! ;D[/size]

Yes

[quote=“Scarface”]
Yes
[/quote]

Oh fuck you.

Oh, now that’s just silly.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Oh, now that’s just silly.
[/quote]

So is your face… :smiley:

Stop it Max, please. You’re embarassing yourself.

A bit of social commentary on Max:

Max has the tendency to drift away from time to time. He starts off being cool and stuff, he has a great taste in film for his age and he has a genuine passion for the art form, but at times his silliness does tend to get the better of him. He doesn’t know where the line is, so he often crosses it. I mean he is quite mature at times, but he spoils it with some unfunny jokes. When he sees that one member of the board is amused by his antics (and that one member can be Max himself) he keeps on carrying on to the point of embarassment. But on the whole he’s a pretty cool guy. There’s just that side of him that is kinda cringeworthy.

[quote=“Ify”]

Max has the tendency to drift away from time to time. He starts off being cool and stuff, he has a great taste in film for his age and he has a genuine passion for the art form, but at times his silliness does tend to get the better of him. He doesn’t know where the line is, so he often crosses it. I mean he is quite mature at times, but he spoils it with some unfunny jokes. When he sees that one member of the board is amused by his antics (and that one member can be Max himself) he keeps on carrying on to the point of embarassment. But on the whole he’s a pretty cool guy. There’s just that side of him that is kinda cringeworthy.
[/quote]
:o :smiley:

[quote=“Ify”]

[/quote]

wow, you really get me.

Ify gets everyone.

-You can learn alot about people when you take psychology classes.

Besides the obvious…

KUNG FU HUSTLE

[quote=“eastern_Beauty”]
:o :smiley:
[/quote]

Why are you shocked and happy?

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Why are you shocked and happy?
[/quote]
I’m surprised and laughing. That was funny how Ify described your personalyty.

P.S. Don’t be mad

[quote=“eastern_Beauty”]
I’m surprised and laughing. That was funny how Ify described your personalyty.

P.S. Don’t be mad
[/quote]

Im not MAD! >:(

:stuck_out_tongue: