What if QT made NBK

NBK isn’t to be messed with. It’s fine the way it is. A lot of the stuff that was cut from the film is actually on the director’s cut release of the movie. Stone just ended up making a lot of cuts because the movie was just far too long as it was originally.

I have not read Quentin’s original script as of yet, as I’d much rather appreciate the film for what it is, not what it would be, had Quentin directed it himself. I may read the script further down the road out of curiosity, who knows?

It would be interesting to see if someone options the original script in the future for another take on the intellectual property. I just don’t think I could accept the characters being played by any other actors than those who are in Stone’s version.

ALL YOU WHINEY ASS TARANTINO DICKRIDERS SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL READY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!

Just cause Tarantino didnt direct it doesnt mean the movie was horrible. Damn, I swear all you assholes make me sick…coming to this website thinking that yall are some veteran film critics calling a another directors work (thats not Tarantino) bullshit…just because Tarantino said he didnt like it. Of course he didnt like, he wrote the damn thing…Stone changed up the script to fit HIS style…I bet if Tarantino said the film was ok, nobody on this website would be bashing it. I love QT’s movies just as much as anybody else, but I still respect Stones film(s). I dont hear anybody, ANYBODY bitching as bad about Tony Scotts version of QTs True Romance…and Scott changed the whole goddamn ending! But wait, i forgot…since QT said he was ok with it, its all good

right??..lol at some of the people of this board

P.S.

i too have read QT’s orginal script

I love True Romance because its a QT movie. It was just directed by someone else. All you have to do is watch it for 5 minutes and you know that. Its a classic. I’m not the biggest fan of Tony Scott, but that movie rules plain and simple. It also goes to show you that with a great script and great characters, you got a great movie. Thanks QT!!

The piece of shit that is Natural Born Killers on the other hand isnt a QT film. I never liked it even before I knew QT had written the original screenplay. I also hate U-Turn by Oliver Stone.

So I dont have the right to dislike certain films? FUCK YOU!!!

And for the record I also hate the following hacks with no talent:

Michael Bay, Guy Ritchie, Roger Avary, McG and Brett Ratner.

So you can call me any names you want, cry, whine, protest, harass. I dont change my mind about shit like this. I’m ME youre YOU. Thats the way it is.

You Best Believe That. :slight_smile:

[quote]I love True Romance because its a QT movie. It was just directed by someone else. All you have to do is watch it for 5 minutes and you know that. Its a classic. I’m not the biggest fan of Tony Scott, but that movie rules plain and simple. It also goes to show you that with a great script and great characters, you got a great movie. Thanks QT!!

The piece of shit that is Natural Born Killers on the other hand isnt a QT film. I never liked it even before I knew QT had written the original screenplay. I also hate U-Turn by Oliver Stone.

So I dont have the right to dislike certain films? FUCK YOU!!!

And for the record I also hate the following hacks with no talent:

Michael Bay, Guy Ritchie, Roger Avary, McG and Brett Ratner.

So you can call me any names you want, cry, whine, protest, harass. I dont change my mind about shit like this. I’m ME youre YOU. Thats the way it is.

You Best Believe That. :slight_smile:[/quote]

don’t tell us what to believe cunt face.

Oh oh…ready for the biggest piece of contradiction pie guys?

Are you ready? Well before I serve it to you, lemme quote Toothpick from above;

“I dont change my mind about shit like this. I’m ME youre YOU. Thats the way it is”

Now, who wants some pie?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … 1022762081”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=pulp;action=display;num=1022762081</LINK_TEXT>

From that link I just posted;
[quote]Well, I know Roger has said, when your around Quentin, you have to watch what you say about your own ideas, because hes like a sponge, he will take your ideas and use them somewhere  (The Top Gun speech from Sleep with Me was Rogers). I know QT used part of Rogers story “Pandemonium Reigns” for the Gold Watch sequence of PF, but I dont think it was 100% Roger, QT definitely injected some of his own stuff into it as well. But nevertheless, we should thank Rog for his contribution to a modern classic of film.

As far as Quentin using other peoples ideas, I dont care one bit. He writes dialogue better than anyone in Hollywood, so If he uses some ideas from other films to make his films cooler, I say more power to him. In the end, its HIS film, regardless of what he uses from someone elses. I think its actually the mark of a great director or artist. At least he has the ability to recognize good ideas. So what If he uses them  and makes them his own? What do you think Martin Scorsese or Brian DePalma or other directors do when theyre making a new film? They go back and study the masters, take ideas from them and utilize them in a new way. :slight_smile:

NOTE: Look for Rogers new film “Rules Of Attraction”, soon to be in theaters, I think this Fall.

And If you havent seen Rogers first film “Killing Zoe”, go get it. Its not as ultra cool as Reservoir Dogs, but its a good debut film. [/quote]

I thought u didn't like Avary? I thought you don't change your mind over shit like this?

Wow, thats interesting, Toothpick is a poser!

I wasnt talking about Avarys movies, I was talking about him contributing some stuff to Pulp Fiction. I never disputed the fact he did that.

How the hell am I a poser? Because I saw that piece of shit Rules of Attraction AFTER I said that and I dont like Avary and I think hes a fuckin hack? He IS!!

Like I said, you cant make me change my mind about shit. You can dig up every little thing I said in the past.

Bullet and KF Gimp, you guys need to get some taste.

great job dumbass, I was mostly referring to how you addressed that topic. You are totally OK with Avary there.

What happened?

PLus you called Killing Zoe a GOOD DEBUT film!!!

And dont’ say, "I never called it a good film"

No you didnt, but you DID call it a GOOD DEBUT film.

A GOOD dEPUT film tends to mean the FILM is good! for Go’d sake, you RECOMMENDED AN AVARY FILM!!! KILLING ZOE!!

So how is Avary a hack you fat ugly piece of monkey shit?

I NEVER said anyone had to like the same kinds of movies as me.

But if I dislike a certain director or movie, I’m going to say so. So, you can call me names all you want.

This little bitch Kentucky Fried needs to log off the computer, goto school and get a boyfriend, pop some zits and get a life. What an insecure little pansy.

Wow Toothpick you need to learn to accept the fact that people like other things in life. Your fascist rules are both hypocritical and stupid. I’m just gonna watch Kentucky Fried own your ass.

[quote]Wow Toothpick you need to learn to accept the fact that people like other things in life. Your fascist rules are both hypocritical and stupid. I’m just gonna watch Kentucky Fried own your ass.[/quote]

Yeah, thats me, Im a total fascist. ::slight_smile:

Kentucky Fried Bitch is lucky we’re only on the internet, because if I saw his pansyass in real life Id knock his lights out.

Bullet, if you wanna be my enemy too, thats cool with me. Just know I dont back down.

Guys, seems that every thread on this board is turning into a battle-fight these last days. Calm the fuck down. Next time you wanna flame somebody’s ass, think of the following:

1.) Someone stating something in favor of QT isn’t sucking his dick.

2.) Someone stating something against QT’s opinion isn’t a “traitor” (providing he gives valid arguments.)

3.) Respect others’ opinion even if you don’t agree with it. Unless he’s a troll that is, in which case I’d be more than happy to help. with the insults.

4.) Don’t talk about a sex life of a person you don’t know shit about. That’s the lowest you can get. I don’t care if the person is a sex-slave, a virgin, a pervert, a gay or an impotent. That won’t degradate his opinion on movies.

Keep in mind I’m not takin’ any sides here. I’m just playing the peacemaker cause this is sort of getting off-hand. And I hope I don’t come out as a hypocrite cause I did my own bashing around here, but I think I reserved those insults to annoying trolls. ::slight_smile:

PEACE AND LOVE.

Wise words Scarface. Thanks for stepping in before things got really ugly.

I’ll say right now, I really dont like fighting with people, especially in here. Ive come to enjoy coming in here and chatting with my fellow movie geeks. Its a great forum for fun discussions.

The only thing I personally said was that I thought Guy Ritchie and Roger Avary were hacks. Did I insult anyone personally on this board? I dont think I did. I was just stating my opinions on certain directors I dont think are very good.

Does that mean I dislike people who like those directors? Of course not. Nor did I ever say: WHOEVER DOESNT LIKE WHO I LIKE IS WRONG AND THEY ARE LOSERS!!!

I could care less who you guys like for directors and movies. If you like Guy Ritchie, Michael Bay, McG, thats YOUR thing. But I do have the right to voice my opinion and call them hacks if I wish. Its a free country.

So lets all be friends and get along. Lets not start personal vendettas about shit like which directors we like/dislike. I’ll try to be less abrasive from now on too.

Sincerely,

your old pal Toothpick Vic

[quote]Wise words Scarface. Thanks for stepping in before things got really ugly.

I’ll say right now, I really dont like fighting with people, especially in here. Ive come to enjoy coming in here and chatting with my fellow movie geeks. Its a great forum for fun discussions.

The only thing I personally said was that I thought Guy Ritchie and Roger Avary were hacks. Did I insult anyone personally on this board? I dont think I did. I was just stating my opinions on certain directors I dont think are very good.

Does that mean I dislike people who like those directors? Of course not. Nor did I ever say: WHOEVER DOESNT LIKE WHO I LIKE IS WRONG AND THEY ARE LOSERS!!!

I could care less who you guys like for directors and movies. If you like Guy Ritchie, Michael Bay, McG, thats YOUR thing. But I do have the right to voice my opinion and call them hacks if I wish. Its a free country.

So lets all be friends and get along. Lets not start personal vendettas about shit like which directors we like/dislike. I’ll try to be less abrasive from now on too.

Sincerely,

your old pal Toothpick Vic[/quote]

Wow Toothpick, you’re gettting better and better at contradicting yourself!

And hey, did u ever address my above post? I thought you didn’t like Roger Avary? Why would you recommend a film you don’t like? Maybe cause you’re an idiot?

Don’t think you’re Mr. Fucking MAture by saying, “Great thoughts SCarface” he already said he wasn’t on either side during this, so why try to get him on your side? Moron.

Lets see what you said in this topic;

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … tart=30#30”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=ot;action=display;num=1056669679;start=30#30</LINK_TEXT>

From this topic you say the following. I will comapre and contrast between what is said in THAT topic to what you said in the ABOVE post.

"As I said before Usual Suspects AND Memento are spins on Tarantinos non linear structured crime films. Those movies WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MADE if QT had never been born. Thats a FACT.  " - Toothpick From The Guy Ritchie Topic above.

Now you just said this in your above post;

"The only thing I personally said was that I thought Guy Ritchie and Roger Avary were hacks. Did I insult anyone personally on this board? I dont think I did. I was just stating my opinions on certain directors I dont think are very good…Does that mean I dislike people who like those directors? Of course not. Nor did I ever say: WHOEVER DOESNT LIKE WHO I LIKE IS WRONG AND THEY ARE LOSERS!!! "

Ok…you just said in the first quote what u said was afacvt. You’re TELLING US YOU’RE RIGHT AND ONLY YOUR OPINION MEANS ANYTHING. THUS, DEGRADING OUR OPINIONS INTO SHIT. EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK U ARE SO ARROGANT AND OBLIVIOUS TO SHIT YOU HAVE SAID IN THE PAST?

Are you that full of yourself you can say whatever you want whenevr, and not consider it coming up later? All you do is contradict yourself.

You never answer people’s questions about things, YOU NEVER answered me on what the fuck was up with you liking Killing Zoe?! I THOUGHT AVARY WAS A HACK?!

You’re digging yourself into a deeper hole …and you’re bound to drown in your own bullshit.

Not to mentio n what else you said <LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … 2;start=30”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=other;action=display;num=1057647762;start=30</LINK_TEXT>

Oh look, what did Toothpick say here?

"Do you guys know ANYTHING about film? I feel like Im dealing with children. "

Hmm…now you’re calling us CHILDREN for having a liking to certain films. Real mature.

Oh oh…and I can’t BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE QUOTE BY YOU. ITS CLASSIC TOOTHPICK BULLSHIT!!!

"Stop claiming Guy Ritchie and those other one hit wonders are talented. They arent. They are leeches. They saw QTs movies and wanted to do one like his. ÂÂ

ÂÂ

And thats the bottom line. ÂÂ

ÂÂ

You can bullshit and tell me Im wrong all you want. but I know for a FACT I am right.  "

Here’s another , "Guy Ritchie is a hack. Just deal with it man. "

Now yu’re TELLING ME that he’s a HACK. So obviously, you think your opinions…oh I’m sorry…FACTS…are so important we MUST listen to them

WHOA! I thought you just said that what you said are your opinions?! WELL THEN WHY THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS FACT?!

ÂÂ

ÂÂ

Toothpick, you say you don’t like Richie or Avary but you won’t stop posting about how much you actually hate them. That’s why I’m starting to get pissed at you Toothpick, Kentucky here tries to make some good points about the arguement but you say something that makes you look like a moron, you can’t really make any valid points but repeat yourself over and over. When you see a topic about a director, actor or someone in general you don’t like you can either:

A: Not post there and let everyone share what respect they have for him/her.

OR

B: Post once about how you don’t like him/her.

People are turning on you because of that bullshit you pull, that’s called, being Insecure and the more shit you say the more offended people get.

[quote]ALL YOU WHINEY ASS TARANTINO DICKRIDERS SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL READY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!

Just cause Tarantino didnt direct it doesnt mean the movie was horrible. Damn, I swear all you assholes make me sick…coming to this website thinking that yall are some veteran film critics calling a another directors work (thats not Tarantino) bullshit…just because Tarantino said he didnt like it. Of course he didnt like, he wrote the damn thing…Stone changed up the script to fit HIS style…I bet if Tarantino said the film was ok, nobody on this website would be bashing it. I love QT’s movies just as much as anybody else, but I still respect Stones film(s). I dont hear anybody, ANYBODY bitching as bad about Tony Scotts version of QTs True Romance…and Scott changed the whole goddamn ending! But wait, i forgot…since QT said he was ok with it, its all good

right??..lol at some of the people of this board

P.S.

i too have read QT’s orginal script

[/quote]

You are an idiot. Half the people hear said it was still good. I think it sucked ass. I thought it sucked ass long before i knew tarantino had anything to do with it. And you know what? It would have been better if tarantino directed it. And you know why? Because it would have been better if I fucking directed it. It was so bad that any change would be a good change. If Ed Wood had directed it with Keanu Reeves as his leading role it still would have been fucking better.

[quote]Okay so a guy makes a movie, that is supposed to be his movie, it’s based off of someone else’s script, but it’s still this guys movie.  He pays for the rights to make someone elses script into his movie.  The man who wrote the script by selling the script is compensated well (not well for a screenplay, but well for a screenplay written by a guy who is virtually no one in the film industry, who lives on someones couch), not only that but is given but one inch closer to recognition and the power to make the kind of movies you want to make.

NBK may not be Tarantino’s vision, so what.  He didn’t make the fuckin’ movie, he wrote it.  The movie was Oliver Stones vision, based off of a purchased script of Tarantino’s.  Oliver Stone changed it, I don’t know (because even though I do eventually want to read QT’s script, I still haven’t, but that doesn’t matter in this case) what Stone changed, but he definitaly changed drastically what Tarantino wrote.  But having the rights to the script, Guess what, Oliver Stone can do almost anything he fucking wants to it in film form.  The point is the parts he took out of NBK to make the movie were taken out because they didn’t fit in Oliver Stone’s NBK, maybe Tarantino’s, but not Stone’s.  I would love to see Tarantino’s, and I do like some of the deleted scenes that were supposedly taken out of the script, in fact, I would love to see the movie without the deleted scenes.  I would love it if Quentin made NBK, TR, or the Open Road, just to see what it would be like, he probably won’t which is too bad.  But Stone’s NBK is a good fuckin’ movie (you can say that’s just my opinion, but it’s as valid as those of you who think it’s terrible), and I say that without the baggage of it being a “butchered” Tarantino script.  It’s original, it’s fun, it’s clever, and when you allow yourself to be sucked in to the movie without thinking “Well Tarantino wrote this, and that’s not how Stone was supposed to do that, it’s not true to the script, and Tarantino says it’s schlock so it’s gotta be schlock right”, you might find that the movie offers a feeling of chaos and madness, like so many of the characters in the film.

I realize Tarantino doesn’t like the movie, but maybe the fact that he wrote it and it was changed into something else pissed him off, not because the movie was bad but because the character he wrote were put into somebody elses hands, and though handled with as much love, were handled in a different matter.  But like I said Tarantino gave up the right to bitch about his characters or stories being changed when he sold the fuckin’ rights.

This debate is up to taste.  It’s been raised so many times when two strong willed creative people have two totally different views on how things should be. ÂÂ

Oh and by the way, I hate fuckin’ Platoon, like Stone to a degree, but Platoon ruined me for war movies for about 5 years, and then Thin Red Line picked up where platoon left off.

But like I said that’s just my opinion.[/quote]

We’re not saying that he didn’t have the right to fuck it up. It’s officially his movie. But that doesnt’ change the fact that it sucks ass. If Quentin Tarantino gave me the script for pulp fiction, then i have the right to film 154 minutes of a piece of shit. It would still suck.

where can you read the Tarantino script

on the main site there’s a scripts section

this is the best, i just read this

WAYNE

What do you think of Mickey and

Mallory?

ECU on SIMON and NORMAN HUN, two brothers/bodybuilders, in a

head SHOT.

SIMON

I admire them.

NORMAN

I do, too.

WAYNE

(confused)

But how can you say that?

SIMON

They’re mesmerising.

NORMAN

Hypnotizing.

SIMON

Have you seen Pumping Iron?'<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> Yes.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> Then you've seen the scene where Arnold<br/> Schwartzenegger is talking to Lou<br/> Ferigno.<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> Yes.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Through the power of the simple word---<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> And a snake-eye glare.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> ---and a snake-eye glare, Arnold was<br/> able to totally psyche out any<br/> confidence Ferigno had.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> He squashed him mentally before<br/> physically defeating him.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> He had the edge. The mind's edge.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> Mickey and Mallory have that edge.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Only on a much grander scale.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> They've hypnotized the nation.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Schwartzenegger was the king of the<br/> edge before they came along.<br/> <br/> The CU of the brothers ZOOMS back.<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> You say this and yet. . .you two are<br/> both victims of Mickey and Mallory.<br/> <br/> SHOT has zoomed back to reveal that both Simon and Norman are in<br/> wheelchairs (their legs maimed or gone).<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Yes.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> Yes.<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> How can you say that youadmire’ them?

NORMAN

It’s like this, Wayne. Two people are

standing in a dark room waiting for the

other to attack. These two people

can’t see each other, yet they know

they’re there. Now, they can either

stand in the dark room forever waiting

until they die of boredom, or one of

them can make the first move.

WAYNE

Why can’t they just shake hands and be

friends?

NORMAN

They can’t because neither knows if the

other is a deranged senseless killer

like the Knoxs. So, you may as well

make the first move.

WAYNE

And they made the first move?

NORMAN

Unfortunately, yes.

SIMON

But you see, that’s okay, Wayne.

WAYNE

Why?

SIMON

They passed the edge' along to us.<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> How so?<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> By taking away our legs. Now we have<br/> to fight harder to get ahead than<br/> anyone else you'll find in this gym.<br/> Probably the whole city. They gave us<br/> the fighting spirit. Before this<br/> happened I was content. Now I'm pissed<br/> off. Now I'm half a man and I've got<br/> to work like the devil to get whole<br/> again.<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> But you'll never be whole again.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Never is a very long time, Wayne. A<br/> word only the weak use. I'm not a sore<br/> loser. Even if I don't have a leg to<br/> stand on, I'm going to get up and fight<br/> this world until I'm on top again.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> That's the Mickey and Mallory way.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> That's the way of the world.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> They're shocking the world into<br/> remembering the primal law.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Survival of the fittest.<br/> <br/> WAYNE<br/> One last question. Usually Mickey and<br/> Mallory kill all of their victims. Why<br/> did they let you two survive?<br/> <br/> The brothers pause, then turn to Wayne.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> They had us tied down during one of<br/> their house raids, you've seen the<br/> headlines, and they were taking a<br/> chainsaw to our legs before they were<br/> gonna kill us.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> Just for fun, I guess.<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> And then Mallory stops Mickey and says,<br/>Hey, these are the Brothers Hun.‘

SIMON

Mickey stops sawin’ on my leg and says,

Oh my God, I'm your biggest fan!'<br/> <br/> NORMAN<br/> Apparently, they've seen all our films.<br/> <br/> SIMON<br/> They were especially influenced by<br/>Conquering Huns of Neptune.'

NORMAN

So, Mallory calls 911 and they took

off.

SIMON

They actually apologized.

LOL at the Pumping Iron reference