What dvd did you just buy (part 2)

[quote=“MissMia”]
This is going to prove how cheap I really am but the only copy of Donnie Darko I have is one I got free in the newspaper lol.
[/quote]
hehe, I bought my old one really cheap… Had to get this one tho :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not cheap (but broke)

Finally. 8)

they NEED to show up with a Special Edition of it

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
they NEED to show up with a Special Edition of it
[/quote]

I know, and that’s why I didn’t buy it till today. But I couldn’t resist any longer, I just couldn’t.

Apperently I bought a 5 disc Visconti box…

I ordered it in oktober and it was falsely priced 15 euros in stead of 50…so I took my chance and ordered it…hoping some dumb fuck would just send it :stuck_out_tongue:

and now they have send it to me for 15!! A bit late…but 5 dvds in a nice box for 15 is pretty sweet 8)

Virgin Spring

Les Diaboliques

Freaks

Badlands

i got hostel, waking life, 4 rooms

Won this in a competition, should be due about mid-June.

pre-order

The Conversation

Manhattan

Adaptation.

Blood Simple, The Virgin Suicides and The Trip To Bountiful, all three included in some Oscar winners box for 7 euros… I only wanted Blood Simple actually.

And Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly’s, it looks so crappy, yet funny. It was only 1 euro, so…

dude check out rodisc! :stuck_out_tongue: Lots of dvds for 5 euros :stuck_out_tongue: ALso SE!! :smiley:

I wasn’t planning on buying anything. It was just that I was at Makro, and I can’t resist there :stuck_out_tongue: Next time I will order from rodisc 8)

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
I wasn’t planning on buying anything. It was just that I was at Makro, and I can’t resist there :stuck_out_tongue: Next time I will order from rodisc 8)
[/quote]

hahaha! I know that vibe! Makro is like INSANE!! I go like…OW MY!!! NEED THAT!! WANT THAT!! I have it, but need it SE!!! :smiley:

Hahaha, yeah, exactly! :smiley: I can spend all my money there :stuck_out_tongue: Dangerous place for me :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]

And Elvis Is Alive! I Swear I Saw Him Eating Ding Dongs Outside the Piggly Wiggly’s, it looks so crappy, yet funny. It was only 1 euro, so…
[/quote]

Best title ever.