What did you just sell?

I was gonna make this “what dvd did you just sell” thread, but I though it would be better not to restrict it to dvds only. So, dvds, cds, old cars, russian girlfriends, paintings, whatever. What did you just sell, why and how much did you get for it?

Rampo Noir (R1)

bad film - 8€

Tiger Cage (R0 HK)

Average film, no need to keep it - 5,70€ (that’s twice as much as I paid for it)

Vengeance (Shaw Brothers) (DE)

Average film, no need to keep it - 6,70€

i just sold some of my playstion 2 games, stuntman, black, gta vice city and some others. Plus we are moving so im expecting to sell alot more stuff in the coming weeks

The Eternal Evil of Asia (Tai Seng)

Not a bad film, but not a keeper either. Need more space for my upcoming purchases… and money. 4€

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
I was gonna make this “what dvd did you just sell” thread, but I though it would be better not to restrict it to dvds only. So, dvds, cds, old cars, russian girlfriends, paintings, whatever. What did you just sell, why and how much did you get for it?

[/quote]

:o

[quote=“Bad Max”]
:o
[/quote]

8)

Failan (R0 KR / 2 Disc / OOP)

over-rated. - 7,70€

Dance of the Drunk Mantis (HK Mei Ah)

Good film, but something I can live without. 8,70€

Making more money…

Reservoir Dogs (old R2)

finally decided that I don’t need to own 2 editions of the same film. 4,70€

The Replacement Killers (R2)

Used to love this when I was younger. Now it’s just average. 3,70€

Beautiful Beast (R1)

Decent film. 2,70€

Daughter of Darkness (R0 HK)

Cut. 2.70€

Moster’s Ball (R2)

Great film, a little bit over-rated maybe. I love the soundtrack

and manyscenes of Billy alone… But it’s film that will be on TV

every other year and I don’t feel like I need own it. So… 2,70

No one but me selling dvds???

Last batch for now

Crying Fist (not so good) (R3 KR), A Chinese Ghost Story (Fantastic film, got a better dvd) (HKL), Survive Style 5+ (unbelievably over-rated) (R2J). 40€ in total (includes shipping cost).

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
No one but me selling dvds???

[/quote]
I never sell my dvds although there is three boxsets that I want to sell.

[quote=“me”]
I never sell my dvds
[/quote]

Why not?

Umm I guess because I never know when I might want to watch them.

I’m that way too. I never ever sell any of my dvds, even if I own the crappiest film humanity has ever witnessed. I feel pride in watching my collection grow steadily week after week.

I dont sell them either…I give some away though…

Nobody would want my crappy dvds anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking “the less dvds the better. More quality, less crap”. I wish I could keep the total amount under 300 but that’s just wishful thinking…

The only people who sell DVDs are the ones who dont even know what the hell they’re buying in the first place.

hahaha I got a couple of those. I dont why the fuck I bought a Wu Tang Clan Kung Fu dvd…WTF was I thinking.

I have a Brooklyn Zu DVD. Fistful Of Talons/Militant Eagle. I wouldnt sell, that one!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
The only people who sell DVDs are the ones who dont even know what the hell they’re buying in the first place.
[/quote]

The only people who don’t sell dvds are the ones who have no self-discipline or hardly ever buy anything ;D

But seriously, you guys never upgrade? And you never buy movies for watching only? I don’t expect to keep nearly all of the movies I buy. I just want to see the film. Keep the ones that are good enough. Get rid of the rest.

I don’t see why I should own average movies or even masterpieces that I don’t feel like I really need to own. I’ve sold plenty of movies I rated 4/5.

Reasons to keep a dvd:

a) You have love and passion for the film

b) The film is a part of a sub-collection

c) In special cases, extras

I only sell dvds when I buy a better edition, or when I bought a crap movie for 4 euros without knowing what kind if movie it was, and it turned to be a sh#t, then I sell it.

But I try not to buy crap movies, or sell my dvds, I want to see my collection growing week after week as Scarface said.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I only sell dvds when I buy a better edition…[/quote]

Exactly! When I know of a special edition being released, I sell my old edition and replace it. LoL - I’m still searching for the Predator special edition…I miss the HELL out of that movie!!

you should have bought this Predator dvd

Its a r2 and is oop now I believe so… :frowning: