The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

What are all the guests doing here?

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Its kinda weird though that the best QT site on the web doesn’t have 3876383 registered users seeing how many people love the guy and his movies.

[/quote]

Seb did delete a shitload of inactive users a while back though. The real numbers would be considerably higher than they are right now.

Guest 01:28:37 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:27:44 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:24:06 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:20:35 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:20:10 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:19:18 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:18:53 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Hell, yeah! I guess I’ll never know what they’re all doing here :smiley:

less members means less bastards, and when we do get them they dont last very long… every time i come here i see a few of the regulars and a few hundred guests who read old topics…

If I weren’t here the guest count would drop to -19

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Yeah, all the posts get lost in the infinite crap on those forums. Here you actually get a discussion going and people thinking about their response, because they know it will be read and mostly taken serious. Its kinda weird though that the best QT site on the web doesn’t have 3876383 registered users seeing how many people love the guy and his movies.

[/quote]

Now that I think about it, it’s really like a small discussion group. There are only a base number of people who post very regularly and you end up talking to them in just about every topic.

Thank God for this forum anyway. Working hours wouldn’t ever end without it.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Guest 01:28:37 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:27:44 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:24:06 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:20:35 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:20:10 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:19:18 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Guest 01:18:53 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see…

Hell, yeah! I guess I’ll never know what they’re all doing here :smiley:

[/quote]

masturbating under the blanket, that’s what it is…

[quote=“Angel”]
Now that I think about it, it’s really like a small discussion group. There are only a base number of people who post very regularly and you end up talking to them in just about every topic.
[/quote]

This is the only forum I go to anymore, and I never really thought about the reason for that, but I guess it’s the small number. You really feel like people actually know you here, as lame as that sounds.

The only other forums I’ve ever been active in were vegan forums, and everyone was way to fucking nice. Being nice and civil is great, but you should be able to let off some steam now and then, instead of a constant stream of smiley faces.

I concur.

Shut the fuck up, Geoi!

;D

[quote=“Ify”]
Shut the fuck up, Geoi!

;D
[/quote]

Oh piss off, you brummey twat wanker!

(I wanna do you)