The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

"Whaddya Do For a Livin'?"

Bum? Hard at work? Or are you just a QTA addict who never leaves your computer?

I just recently got a new job with the ABC(Alabama Beverage Control) board in Huntsville, AL. I’ll explain:

Alabama is one of the few states that has total control over all liquor sales in the entire state. All package stores have to buy their liquor from the state(ABC store) in order to sell their products. This means, that what ever the state carries, YOU carry. And also because of this, the ABC stores will ALWAYS have the lowest liquor prices, because in order for other stores to make profit, they will of couse have to raise their prices. And this, of course attracts more customers too. Monopoly? I think so… :wink:

But hey, it’s a great job. I get paid very well and I get benefits plus retirement. And soon I’ll finally be able to move out! ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p#msg108811”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,5367.msg108811.html#msg108811</LINK_TEXT>

haha…

they got me again!

Dont worry I did the same thing a couple of months ago

If I were a carpenter…

I’m a fucking bum and usually either quit unexpectedly every job that I work at or leave/get fired because detectives talk to my boss about my supposed criminal behavior. But hey, that’s life.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
I’m a fucking bum and usually either quit unexpectedly every job that I work at or leave/get fired because detectives talk to my boss about my supposed criminal behavior. But hey, that’s life.
[/quote] I think you have a career at the Post office! Lock & load!

Yeah, I don’t think so.

I am a loan shark.

I’m a reservation agent for a hotel.

Financial Controller for a local corporate firm. Sounds boring, I know.

I will start to study Social Sciences next october but at the moment I’m working as a guard at a psychiatry.

[quote=“Cat”]
I will start to study Social Sciences next october but at the moment I’m working as a guard at a psychiatry.
[/quote]
well, you’ll feel right at home in this booby hatch!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
well, you’ll feel right at home in this booby hatch!
[/quote]

I think that too.

So don’t forget to take your happy pills or I kick all of your asses. :smiley: :wink: :wink:

[quote=“Cat”]
[/quote] Do you guard the Docs or the nuts?

What’s the difference?

I just would like to know the nuts are safe, that’s all. lol

I’m a student studying for a degree in Psychology.

I work at Initech, I update bank software for the 2000 switch.

Good one :slight_smile: