Werewolf women of the ss trailer and more!

I made a quick poster :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa! Interesting!

Werewolf Women? aahhh boner…

Yes! ^-^

this movie is going to be fucking great

haha hilarious…

i hope somebody’s gonna do some blaxploitation-like trailer though

I really hope Edgar Wright doesnt do a horror trailer. I want some kung fu, blaxploitation etc instead.

there’s another picture:

GOREZONE.NET

Sweet, looks interesting.

Whoa, Ultimate Versus! Cool!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I really hope Edgar Wright doesnt do a horror trailer. I want some kung fu, blaxploitation etc instead.
[/quote]

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind a completely different kind of trailer. Blaxploitation would be great!

But I gotta say, it all looks fantastic!

Is there still a sexploitation?

Cowgirls in Sweden.

There once was a rumor that Takashi Miike is gonna direct one of the fake trailers… Has this rumor been confrimed?

Here’s the article:

"It’s no secret that Quentin Tarantino is a big fan of Japanese horror director Takashi Miike (Ichi The Killer, Audition). He even asked Miike to do a cameo in Eli Roth’s Hostel (which Tarantino exec produced), in part because Hostel paid tribute to Miike’s uncompromising style of horror. Well now Miike is taking on a completely different project, and he’s about to return the favour to QT.

Takashi Miike’s next movie is called Sukiyaki Western: Django, and it is, oddly enough, a western. The weird thing is that Japan has never really produced any westerns before (although they did see plenty of spaghetti westerns as imports), and thus the movie is being billed as “Japan’s first true westernâ€?. It also marks Miike’s first English language film, and Tarantino will apparently have a role in the film (although it is not known how large). The movie takes place during Japan’s Genpei clan wars of the 12th century. I just hope Miike isn’t aiming to make another one of these extravagant historical epics â€â€

I dont think he is.

I like rumors, but unfortunately I also think its wrong

I agree… This rumor is just too good to be true… Just imagine Miike collaborating with Tarantino and Rodriguez! It would be cool if Miike done a fake trailer to an asian exploitation movie! However the rumor about Tarantino starring in Miikes new movie is 100% true! Ive seen pictures…

Theres also another rumor of Miike directing a movie about GoGo’s twin sister based on a script written about Gogo by quentin that wasn’t included in the final version of Kill Bill! He got a green light from Tarantino…

Here’s another picture from the WEREWOLF WOMEN OF THE SS TRAILER!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8138

Exclusive photo of Sybil Danning and Udo Kier as Gretchen Krupp and Franz Hess on Q-Tarantino.de

Check it out here click

Wow! That’s awesome!!