The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

WELCOME, INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE (if you're new)

sorry to enter here so late… but here i am finally; the biggest QT fan from India! >:D

and, hey Mr. QT, I would really love to see some time your take on ROMANCE genre just like your

SPAGHETTI WESTERN editions…

put your thinking caps on all QT fans, and imagine how it would be…

Lijin Jose

lijinjs@gmail.com

Hello a newbie here. I have been a Quentin fan for years my son is even named Quentin!! I am also a HUGE Simon Pegg fan (as if that wasn’t obvious :wink: I am also a huge horror fan. I finally had some free time to myself to register. I am looking forward to discussing anything and everything.

Welcome to the Archives SPF! I’m a Simon fan too, so it’s extra nice to have someone else here on my side. Are you on peggster.net?

[quote=“Geoi”]
Welcome to the Archives SPF! I’m a Simon fan too, so it’s extra nice to have someone else here on my side. Are you on peggster.net?
[/quote]

Hello. Sure am I am stefanihorror over at peggster.

[quote=“Simon_Pegg_Fan”]
Hello. Sure am I am stefanihorror over at peggster.
[/quote]

WoooHoo! Good to see you here Stefani! ^5

Thann[quote=“Geoi”]
WoooHoo! Good to see you here Stefani! ^5
[/quote]

Thanks

Hello everybody. I’m a 28 year old producer of psychedelic electronic music living in Virginia. I love music and cinema and Tarantino ranks among my favorites of both. I also love discussing things I’m passionate about with others who share that passion (of whom there are too few outside of the internet), and I really look forward to being a part of this community through the anticipation of the next year and hopefully beyond.

Welcome to the forum. Don’t let all the people bitching and complaining about every little thing discourage you. This is the BEST Tarantino site/board there is!

Well I spend a lot of time reading AICN Talkbacks and I can’t imagine anyone bitching and complaining about every little thing more than those folks. :wink:

True. :frowning:

Hello everyone! I got on tarantino.info when I was looking for fresh news about IB’s casting few days ago. Soon enough I found myself wandering on the boards, and now here I am, introducing myself.

As I’m 20 year old, KB was the first QT movie I ever saw and it got me buying and watching several times all of his previous work. I got to say Reservoir Dogs is my favourite movie of his, I’ ll never get bored of watching it (well that really is not a valid point since I most likely won’t ever get bored of any of his movies anyway).

Appart from that I’m currently studying management in Lille which is a city filled with students in the north of France.

Looking forard to discussing QT’s art with you guys

Hi everyone, I’m a polish high-school student and a big Quentin Tarantino fan. I found this site a while ago and I love it (especially the movie reference guides), so now I figured I’d register. That’s about it, I guess.

Welcome to the forum!

hi my name is dan, im from dublin, im 23 years old and i am an architecture student in my second last year. i am a big movie fan and a bigger fan of qt. i found this site looking for qt news and delighted i found this one as its a savage fucking site! its great to beable to talk to fellow qt lovers from far and wide!

I know what you mean Dan! Cool, good to know a bit about ya. ;D

Looks like a great forum you have here. Just joined today. I’m an Amerian with a real love for anything Tarantino, so hopefully I’ll feel right at home here.

Welcome!!

Welcome to the forum Bill! I hope you’ll bring some coolness to the place. After all the BS thats been going on recently, we need some new people to freshen the place up.

what bs has been going on putneyswope?

thanks a lot guys