The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Weight lifting

Its hobby i enjoy i know kilgore stated before that he likes to work out too, anyone else like it? favorite workouts exc…

not enough to be starting a thread about it. There used to be a show calle “The Comish” - he was a comissioner for a city - one of his advisors told him that the prison needed more funding and he asked why - the guy said, well the workout equipment is rusty for one example - the comish said “are they heavy?” - the guy said “yes” the comish said…“well, they’re serving their purpose!” I thought that was pretty funny.

Man, I haven’t seen The Comish in years. Is it on DVD yet, or at least re-runs somewhere?

don’t you love how a thread about weight lifting can turn into a discussion about the comish? So what do you think about Michae Vick? I think he’s a fuckin’ asshole dog abuser. ;D

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
don’t you love how a thread about weight lifting can turn into a discussion about the comish? [/quote]

I’m not at all surprised by this.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
So what do you think about Michae Vick? I think he’s a fuckin’ asshole dog abuser. ;D
[/quote]

..I'm one to see dog fighting as a way of life. Well ... maybe not everyday life, but I see it as almost a sport. -Just like cock fights. Yes, yes, I know it's animal cruelty and I don't hate animals, so let's not start an argument in that department. But, it's similar to boxing and UFC..only death is not as likely.

Is it wrong? Maybe. Is it entertaining? Yes.

-Would it be more just if the dogs backed off one another once the dog goes down?

Dog fighting, cock-fighting, and most other sports that exploit animals (other than horse-racing and dog-racing which should be illegal) are ILLEGAL because the majority of our population deems the acts to be awful. It is not only barbaric, but cruel and unjust. Anyone who “gets off” to it is a sick fuck.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]

Is it entertaining? Yes.

[/quote]

You have serious issues.