VOTE NOW! Where are you from? VOTE NOW!

[quote=“j_c”]
To the 14.3% from the UK, where abouts are you?

I’m in teh Scotland.
[/quote]

I’m in England and proud of it!!

Which part?

Well, I’m currently in East Yorkshire, but I was born and bred in West Yorkshire, my true home. Why do you ask?

I’m just curious, if you were from Oxford i could of asked if you knew Thome Yorke or if you were from Lodon I could of said “i like London”

[quote=“j_c”]
I’m just curious, if you were from Oxford i could of asked if you knew Thome Yorke or if you were from Lodon I could of said “i like London”
[/quote]

You can still say that you like London, It doesn’t take me to be living in Oxford for you to say that! Where abouts in Scotland are you from? What football team do you support?

lol!

Ehh just kinda outside Glasgow - in the midst of moving at the moment. Celtic, naturally :smiley:. What team you into?

everyone dont forget to actually VOTE in this topic :_)

[quote=“j_c”]
lol!

Ehh just kinda outside Glasgow - in the midst of moving at the moment. Celtic, naturally :smiley:. What team you into?
[/quote]

Ahh, Celtic, didn’t have the best start with Mr. Strachan did they?

I support Real Madrid!

[quote=“Ify”]
I support Real Madrid!
[/quote]

kevin spacey voice are you trying to get a rise out of me?

Barcelona?

die! you must!

i’ll settle for Valencia

Oh, I thought you were a Barcelona fan, in which case I’d have to snipe your ass. Valencia? meh.

[quote=“Ify”]
Ahh, Celtic, didn’t have the best start with Mr. Strachan did they?

I support Real Madrid!
[/quote]

No they did not. sighs and shakes head :frowning:

I’m from Brazil, I live in the Rio Grande Do Sul State, the southest state of Brazil. I’m just posting here today, but I voted some days ago in South America.

England.

No-one from Scotland?? :frowning:

Well I’m part Scottish and part Welsh.

w00t w00t!

[quote=“Ify”]
Oh, I thought you were a Barcelona fan, in which case I’d have to snipe your ass. Valencia? meh.
[/quote]

i was actually, before they turned into a capatalist bullshit team, when it comes to spain im all about valencia, but overall i root for juventus

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
g’day mate!
[/quote]

lol did i hear that right? …i’ll just forget you said that…