VOTE NOW! Where are you from? VOTE NOW!

[quote=“Mr-White”]
hahaha! thats good! ;D. i live in manhattan beach, california, the hometown of QT! its such a coincidence. i want to go see the store he worked at, i am only 5 mins away from it walking distance. awesome!
[/quote]

is the video store any good

[quote=“Ezekiel”]
I`m from Dublin, Ireland.
[/quote]

me too ezekiel, where abouts?

New Zealand

Im the only Maori boy here.

East Coast of Canada.

classified- Oh Canada - YouTube

hey I’m new here my english is a little poor hahaha

I’m from Spain!!!

Tarantino el puto amo!!!xDDD

And I’m joining in from Tallinn, Estonia.

Welcome to the QTA, liisbet ;D

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Im the only Maori boy here.[/quote]
You’re Maori? I wouldn’t have picked it from your picture. By the way, Happy Waitangi Day!

[quote=“cherrydarling”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]Im the only Maori boy here.[/quote]
You’re Maori? I wouldn’t have picked it from your picture. By the way, Happy Waitangi Day![/quote]
I dont look it but a lot of people that are Maori dont look it either. My dad is half Maori so that makes me quarter.

And no one gives a damn about Waitangi Day other than the fact that we all get a day off. ;D

Haha nice one. Enjoy the day off?

We actually dont get a day off this year because its during the weekend. And I didnt even know what day waitangi day is until last week. Just goes to show that nobody gives a shit about it.

Hi folks, I’m from Edinburgh, Scotland. Been a QT fan for years.

You need to fix the form though, you cannot list the UK as UK/England as the UK consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, not just England.

Either refer to it as ‘The UK’ or write it like : UK - England

UK - Scotland

UK - Wales

UK - Northern Ireland.

I would really appreciate that, I understand it is a bit confusing for people outside the UK as Westminster is located in London, England. However if you look here, you’ll see that Scotland now has its own parliament:

<LINK_TEXT text=“NRS Web Continuity Service … /index.htm”>NRS Web Continuity Service</LINK_TEXT>

It’s the weirdest government building ever built as if it was designed by an architect on too much LSD haha.

I do appreciate your grievance with that situation, but I have to say, that I think it has more to do with region than it does specific country. It’s certainly not any sort of prejudice. Welcome to the forum, btw.

No, sorry I should have been clearer, Scotland isn’t a specific region, it’s a completely different country. It’s just that the 4 separate countries have a ‘union’ together.

Thanks for the welcome, yeah it would be class if QT did a western.

[quote=“Scottish Jimmy”]No, sorry I should have been clearer, Scotland isn’t a specific region, it’s a completely different country. It’s just that the 4 separate countries have a ‘union’ together.

Thanks for the welcome, yeah it would be class if QT did a western.[/quote]

She knows all this, she meant the poll is about the general regions. It’s like Canada (French), it’s not a real country. See?

No but it is a real country see! It’s a union between FOUR SEPARATE COUNTRIES. ‘The United Kingdom’. The UK was formed BY A SCOTTISH KING WHO TOOK OVER ENGLAND!!! This was when Scotland had England by the balls and decided to form a union instead. The King moved to London because A: It was easier to govern because there was more people there. B: Being naturally biased towards Scotland, he was making things good for Scottish people by controlling English assets.

A lot of the old fueds like ‘The Stone of Destiny’ etc is just stuff that has lingered because of the wars that lasted for hundreds of years, even as a Union, England and Scotland were still fighting with each other.

Scottish politicians has dominated westminster for 12 years.

Do you think Africa is a country by your standards? lol

Calm down. We all understand what you’re saying and we’re not stupid we all know Scotland ISN’T England.

Though can you understand the standards of this poll ? It’s about general region : like Balkan states, East Europe, Middle East. And people coming from that area aren’t not all mad, asking to change the poll just cause they don’t see their country alone and not in a group. Have you even seen every country listed in the poll ? No, and you’re not offended not to see them all.

So calm down and yeah welcome to the forum, I guess we now know you’re scottish so who cares about the poll.

Yes. Don’t get your knickers in a twist. We are saying that we KNOW Scotland is it’s own country. But I was referring to this poll when I said it has more to do with “region”. So chill out, dude. Re-read what was posted.

Slaps head What a Goose!