The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

VOTE NOW! Where are you from? VOTE NOW!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
There are several states whose flags have the confederate flag in them such as Mississippi. These flags were designed long before the civil war and are in no way symbols of racism. In addition, the civil war wasn’t even about slavery. The civil war was due to the debate over states’ rights and soverignty. The northern states had been converted to industrialism and the south had not. This caused a skewed level of competition between the states which needed to be evened out according to the Union. Sure, slavery was part of the reason for the civil war, but it was reallly more of a “hot topic” that was used to motivate people into becoming brothers in arms.

Here is a picture of the Mississipp flag. There is a group lobbying to have it changed on account of it having “racist symbolism”. These people need to get a life.
[/quote]

Come on man. Thats bullshit. That's such a tired ass fucking line. And Racism is still VERY real in the dumbass south. And that stupid flag should be changed.

I just wish I cared more about the subject to debate it properly. But I just dont. So I'll just say "Fuck that flag and fuck the south"

Hey man dont be saying “Fuck The South” I mean as soon as I can im moving from this place, chill okay. Like I said im not like the local southener I hate when people are racist, you shouldnt hate someone because of what they look like and most southerns hate the thought of gay marriage but I support it,if they want to get married I see no reason to stop them.And Im kind of tried of being labeled as a racist just because I live in the south.I also hate when people say that “yankee” shit around here, that really pisses me off.

If there is any racism left in this country, it is toward white Christian males. We live in a society where african americans can say anything they please without consequence while a white male will lose his job if he uses the n-word. Don’t black people use the n-word all of the time? Let’s not forget about affirmative action…a form of reverse discrimination. The fact is that the term “racist” is over-used in or society. Racism is a strong word and I seriously doubt that there are many people who truly believe that one race is inferior to another. Let’s be realistic here.

…you must be the most NAIVE person in the world

No, just practical. I know that racism is not accepted in circles of educated people. Racism is also not accepted in the workplace. Racism is also not accepted in schools. Racism is probably the worst thing that someone can be accused of in this country because it is so unacceptable. Naive? No, just experienced. I don’t know how you people do things in the desert, but over here we just don’t tolerate racism of any sort…that is if you are a white male and say anything that would be deemed politically incorrect. It is as close to suicide as a man can get to be a racist these days.

yeah, thank god that everything in the world that is “not accepted” doesnt happen.

phew! thank god huh!

coughnaivecough

VIRGINIA

California

[quote=“Joseph”]
yeah, thank god that everything in the world that is “not accepted” doesnt happen.

phew! thank god huh!

coughnaivecough
[/quote]
I said “in circles of educated people” - the actions of dumb fucking rednecks don’t matter to me.

France

Hmm… Mexico!

Texas should have its own place on that survey -

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I do watch, hear and read a lot of English, but I have to admit, I’ll never really pay attention to this word. Of course I heard it before (ahaa I’m not that s#cky) but I’ve never tried to understand it, I mean wasn’t useful… :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah I didn’t learn English trough school lessons. Even if I’m in a very high level English, I always try to learn by myself.
[/quote]

Yeah me too, i dont learned english in the school, maybe by the movies, magazines, forums tv... mmm couldbe! as well asyou know and you can see my english isnt good, but i trying, i keep working, practice is the key!!

[quote=“ERIVAN”]

Yeah me too, i dont learned english in the school, maybe by the movies, magazines, forums tv… mmm couldbe! as well asyou know and you can see my english isnt good, but i trying, i keep working, practice is the key!!
[/quote]
here’s an English lesson:

I didn’t learn English in school. Usually I pick these things up in movies, magazines, forums, television and what-not. As you can see, my English is worse than my Spanish, but I am trying my best to learn.

Regards,

Kilgore Trout

OH, wow thanks a lot dude! see… im lil’ sick! but thanks anyway!!

(y)

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
here’s an English lesson:

I didn’t learn English in school. Usually I pick these things up in movies, magazines, forums, television and what-not. As you can see, my English is worse than my Spanish, but I am trying my best to learn.

Regards,

Kilgore Trout
[/quote]

Dude, you don’t need to leave your name, we know who posted that.

hahaha Kilgore always does that when he writes a nice/formal post. he always ends with “Regards, Kilgore Trout”. I think it’s pretty cool.

Regards,

Tristan

IM not sure what to vote. I think I want Belgium to win but I might have to go with Japan because the girls are so sexxxy there. Can I vote for more than one? Why the fuck is there a vote at all? Call it a poll please.

[quote=“Tristan”]
hahaha Kilgore always does that when he writes a nice/formal post. he always ends with “Regards, Kilgore Trout”. I think it’s pretty cool.

Regards,

Tristan
[/quote]

Haha, yeah, I’m just playin’.

[quote=“Joseph”]
…you must be the most NAIVE person in the world
[/quote]

He’s right, you know. It’s just like how they used to saw homosexuals between the legs and let them drown in their own blood. Nowadays, what is worse than being gay is being homophobic.