Volume 2 IMAGES topic *EXTREME SPOILER ALERT*

i know but…i don’t wanna ask cause it’ll spoil more but

Spoilerdon’t read if you don’t want to be spoiled*********

in one of the pics…why does it look like she’s gonna finish him while sitting?

Spoiler

I’m with you HellHound. It’s too hard to tell yet, but the location in the script was awesome. It was on the beach when she busts out that move. As he walks his steps towards the water that’s when it happens. Perhaps QT wanted the ending to be simple. Shit did you see that photo of her buried underground?

yeah I saw it, thats gonna be great to see it in action

i’m getting amped for this

Hellhound, I was thinking of the same thing…

~EXTREME SPOILER~~

I mean, the Bride kills, splices, deforms hundreds of people before reaching her ultimate target. Finishing Bill off while sitting on her ass seems very anti-climatic to me. I hope that’s not the ending we’re gonna see.

Scarface, you really think QT is gonna let everyone down at the end of this movie? I just dont think so.

If it did end with them sitting, it would be for good reason anyway. Im sure the ending of the movie will be something incredible to watch. QT wont just drop everything, and if he did it would be on purpose. He knows EXACTLY what he wants to see in this movie, its his vision.

you’re totally right ToothpickVicVega, QT is going to give us something special, no anti-climatic ending or something like that. it’s gonna rock.

The pictures rock btw, but you know their not showing us the whole bill vs. bride showdown. I mean this ain’t know sit on your ass and brawl showdown. I think

[SPOILER…just warning y’all…SPOILER]

that after the shot where you see that she is about to give bill one in the chest (i guess), the fight begins. although she doesn’t look too bloody in that last shot where she’s walkin off with the kid (the end!!!).

Bill pisses her off and she just demonstrates how fuckn powerful she is. That’s not how it ends.

Oh yea you’re right, the explodating heart technique was with 10 pressure points (I think), so it probably would’ve been with two hands.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I think what we see there is Bill’s demise. Could be wrong but it just seems like the exploding heart technique to me.

END END END END END … OF SPOILER

Who also thinks that the Cruel Tutelege of Pei Mei could be the best chapter in the whole saga?? The pictures are just sooo awesome and Gordon Liu looks amazing in this role.

JW

I’m totally psyched for the Pai Mei chapter. Anything having to do with kung fu is right up my alley. :slight_smile:

i fuckin hope Yuki’s Revenge is on the Volume 2 dvd

Hi Guys,

I’m a huge fan, but those ending shots also have me a little worried.

SPOILER ALERT**

I mean, I hope that there is a little more to their final fight than talking, and finish the job sitting down.  I say this, especially after the Fu Manchu style build up Bill got in the first film and his ass kicking fight in the second.

I wanna see some fighting between the Bride and Bill, at least something standing up.  I hope Mr. T has something  up his sleeve. :-/

[quote]i fuckin hope Yuki’s Revenge is on the Volume 2 dvd[/quote]

I sure hope so to. But I don’t think they ever even recorded anything of Yuki’s revenge. It was already opted out before shooting started unfortunetaly.

However, I don’t know what with happen with the bride throught the course of her actions and I don’t want to know untill february (march in my case) ;), but maybe it will come back as an anime-short/feature (if those will be made that is, let’s hope)

Personally, i think that the whole Kill Bill Universe is so big that QT could have made a mini-series about it. That would be cool if he went back and shoot extra footage for the nontheatrical parts…like Yuki’s Revenge

In this pic it looks like Uma kicked Bill in the nuts and that’s why he’s screaming in pain. lol.

And from this angle it appears Uma has some nice tits too.