[Vol 2 OST] General Kill Bill volume 2 Soundtrack Talk

What’s the exact part in The Trio (time) that’s played on the trailer? I swear that it sounded just like it when I saw it on Saturday, but when I watched the trailer yesterday it was like someone had replaced the song or something. Maybe I was just sleepy

Its Il Tramonto in the trailer, well at the start anyways, then Summertime Killer, then L’Arena

That isnt “IL Tramonto” in the trailer. I am 100% it is “Il Triello”. I have got the GBU OST and “Il Tramonto” or “The Sundown” sounds quite similar to “Il Triello” but there is a big difference. Listen to “Il Triello” again, the 7:16 seconds version from the new GBU OST, and you will see that the tune in the trailer comes in at about 22 seconds into the music (Il Triello). Then the tune at the end of the trailer is also from “Il Triello” and comes in after 1:41 seconds into the music(Il Triello", however this certain tune in “Il Triello” comes in like 3-4 times (and has a great build up to it when it does come by the way) and so it maybe anyone of those 3-4 times it comes but they all sound more or less the same!

Or, you could watch the Good the Bad and the Ugly, the end scene with the trio having the shootout and you will see that its the same music that’s in the trailer, where the trailer has borrowed certain parts of the full theme “Il Triello”

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/killbill2qt.html

I know, i’ve heard The Trio a bunch of times. But this music does not sound exactly the same. Watch the preview again with this link. Either that or I don’t know what the hell is wrong with me.

definately “Il Triello” I love Il Triello, i got the GBU OST specifically to listen to that music, then when i saw the Kill Bill V2 trailer, i got goosebumps and i was thinking “Fucking hell, i know I’m gonna LOVE this movie”

Well, I found a great Movie soundtrack site where you can Download tons of MP3s from all kinds of movies.

And today the Kill Bill Vol 2 OST is available for download in its entirety!

http://www.allsoundtracks.com

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

[quote]Well, I found a great Movie soundtrack site where you can Download tons of MP3s from all kinds of movies.

And today the Kill Bill Vol 2 OST is available for download in its entirety!

http://www.allsoundtracks.com

Enjoy! :slight_smile:[/quote]
does anybody have ftp username and password to download anything other than the kill bill demo tracks?

[quote]
does anybody have ftp username and password to download anything other than the kill bill demo tracks?
[/quote]

Thats the whole soundtrack, its not sound clips. I downloaded the entire Big Lebowski soundtrack, Kill Bill Vol 1 songs. Theres tons of stuff.

You should be able to download anything off that site.

unfortunately it doesn’t work here…

did someone else try it?

didn’t work for me

and uh…just buy the V2 soundtrack

I luv Summertime Killer, buy my favorite song on the soundtrack is The Chase. But why the fuck is it only 1 minute long? THat song fuckin rules so much. Anyone know if there’s an extended version. If so, link please! :slight_smile:

[quote]I luv Summertime Killer, buy my favorite song on the soundtrack is The Chase. But why the fuck is it only 1 minute long? THat song fuckin rules so much. Anyone know if there’s an extended version. If so, link please!  :slight_smile:[/quote]

Its only a short “atmosphere” track, thats why its so short. Morricone’s “Il Tramonto” is very short, too.

Yeah, “Summertime Killer” rules! My favorites are Bacalov’s “Summertime Killer” and Morricone’s “L’Arena”. They have style and are real epic and cool.

Do you know if the actual song is that short for The Chase or if Tarantino just used an excerpt from a longer song?

[quote]Do you know if the actual song is that short for The Chase or if Tarantino just used an excerpt from a longer song?[/quote]

No, sorry, I don’t know. But ask Seb!

Yep it’s “Il Triello” all the way. No doubt about it. I knew it exactly from the guitar strums and then when the trumpet kicks in it only further confirms it. Infact, “Il Triello” plays twice in the trailer. In the beginning and near the end.

Well,I must say,I’m a bit dissapointed in the soundtrack.I got yesterday and listened to it today.It has a few good track,espescialy the ones from Ennio,but the Vol 1 soundtrack was way better,I like every single track on that soundtrack.

Does Anyone know the female singer in "About Her"

PS Blaze Alpha, who are the ladies?

Damn Blaze Alpha, i know you can, but why?? lol

12 ABOUT HER - Malcolm McLaren, that is a cool song, i love it

2 GOODNIGHT MOON - Shivaree

7 THE CHASE - Alan Reeves, Phil Steele and Philip Brigham

9 L’ARENA - Ennio Morricone

14 MALAGUENA SALEROSA - Chingon

15 URAMI BUSHI - Meiko Kaji

11 A SILHOUETTE OF DOOM - Ennio Morricone

Is it just me or can anyone else not stand the RZA songs, so fucking annoying

Hello all

In the cd booklet, when people are being thanked, Julie Dreyfus is mentioned, but no other cast members are. What did she do for the Vol 2 soundtrack?

…One of the songs is MALAGUENA SALEROSA, a re-arrangement of the classic mariachi standard, which Rodriguez conceived of originally for Desperado. It makes its first appearance on this album.

When Rodriguez was contracted to score KILL BILL 2 for Quentin Tarantino, Quentin heard Rodriguez’s version of Malaguena Salerosa and designed his end titles around it. The song also appears on the KILL BILL 2 soundtrack album.