"Vol.2" in "Maxim Movie" Mag

In the latest issue of “Maxim Movie” Magazine, they have an article where QT and Uma “spill their guts” about “Vol.2” There are numerous topics covered;

“The Bride” vs. Elle

“The Bride” vs. Budd

Pei Mei training "The Bride"

It has minor spoilers, but it does give you warning in the beginning, most of the spoilers are things we already know. Check it out!

scan it! transcribe it! send it in!

Amen to that.

But buy it if you live in the same country etc! ;D :wink:

sorry, I don’t have access to a scanner…The magazine will be on stands until Feb.4th, also if you go to www.maximmovies.com you can read part of it and see Uma on the cover…Did I mention that there are more pics of her on the site… :-*

PULP DOG

Whoa, kick ass pictures!!!. Thanks R_Dude!

Nice pics there!

The Bitch is Back!

Everything about Kill Bill Vol. 2 has been kept top-secret. Until now. Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino spill their guts on why it had to be even more brutal than Vol. 1.

By Clark Collis

Quentin Tarantino waits until I’m sitting comfortably before reaching across the table and savagely plunging his fingers into my right shoulder. “This is the Eagle’s Clawâ€â€

if you are in the US, the magazine is out already. it is on sale november 11

[quote]The Bitch is Back!

Everything about Kill Bill Vol. 2 has been kept top-secret. Until now. Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino spill their guts on why it had to be even more brutal than Vol. 1.

By Clark Collis

Quentin Tarantino waits … possible to buy “E that was beyond acid.â€?[/quote]

this isn’t the whole article right? This is just a part of it Maximmovies put up as a preview. So is anyone working on gettin it online? I’m stil checking local retailer if they sell this magazine but up till now no store has it (freakin’ Netherlands).

it does sound like a superkickass article.

This guy is really exaggurating on some of his stuff!!!

[quote] most influential filmmaker of the past 30 years [/quote]

[quote] one of the most talked-about movie projects of all time. [/quote]

Star Wars anyone?? Lord of The Rings?? The Matrix sequals…

Anyway, I hope someone sends it in so that we can have a read of all of it.

its not that great of a artical. i regret buying the magazine. if you see it at the stores, just read it in the store and save 5 bucks

I checked one of the ‘best’ sources of magazines around last week in holland and they they sell ‘maxim’ ‘maxim fashion’ but no freakin’ maxim movies or ‘maxim goes to the movies or something’. anywayz if you say it’s not so special I guess I’m not missing a thing. however, it is abotu vol.2 that has tobe cool or not?