[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

The soundtrack was unofficially released in mp3 according to mp3hq for anyone who wants a taste before they buy it. It should start showing up on kazaa and mirc…

Ify,

I’m not sure if The Trio or “Il Triello” is going to be in the movie or not. It’s not on the soundtrack, but you never know.

IMO, I don’t think it’s gonna be in the movie.

[quote]Is this legal?

Is the album actually already out in the stores?[/quote]

the album will be out in stores very soon, shortly after the film launches. you should pre-order this (see the banner above) so that you get it the day it comes out

I got an advanced copy and this soundtrack [size=55]KICKS FUCKING ASS!!![/size]

Mucho better than the first one and that ain’t nothing to smirk at - I am jealous of Quentin’s vinyl collection - gotta start diggin in the crates!

give the man a beer, he’s right! :smiley:

Well I don’t think it comes close to the first, but it’s still incredible. The more Morricone the better. (L’Arena is used so perfectly in the movie it makes me want to cry. :’()

I still haven’t heard L’Arena, where is it used?

[quote]I still haven’t heard L’Arena, where is it used?[/quote]

SPOILER

Uma escaping from the coffin

END SPOILER

Can the people who have seen the movie already, please not post every little detail about music cues and stuff. Most of us havent seen it yet and we want to have some surprises left.

Do it in PM if you have to, but not on the open board where all of us are reading.

Thanks.

Can someone please answer my previous question as to whether “Il triello” or “The Trio” is played in Volume 2, I appreciate it!! It is the one that plays at the start and at the end of the Volume 2 trailer, it is also on the Good the Bad and the Ugly OST!! A simple YES or NO answer would do, Thanx in advance!

[quote]Can the people who have seen the movie already, please not post every little detail about music cues and stuff. Most of us havent seen it yet and we want to have some surprises left.

Do it in PM if you have to, but not on the open board where all of us are reading. ÂÂ

Thanks.[/quote]

Hey man I put the spoiler thingie. What do you expect when reading these boards? Anyway, I’ll do it via PM from now on. :wink:

People who don’t want to be spoilered shouldn’t go into these forums anyway…I mean, why am I here? I WANT information!

[quote]People who don’t want to be spoilered shouldn’t go into these forums anyway…I mean, why am I here? I WANT information![/quote]

Shouldn´t go into these Forums? WTF?
Who are you our new king of the board?

You are a fucking newby and you explain someone like ToothpickVicVega how to use this board!
Man, on this board we EVER use Spoiler tags to warn before and be careful with spoilers, okay?
Many [b]regular members [/b]of this board wanna be Spoilerfree and this is their motherfucking right!
I talk with many people who saw the movie and I know a lot of it and I never posted this information here, cuz I respect this members here.

And don´t be so arrogant like in your post before.
btw WE are here for more than some Spoiler about the things happened in KB. We are here for all his movies and all the other great movies. And we wanna discuss and that is more than only list scenes.

And above all don´t start fucking with people who are here from the very first time  like Toothpick. I can´t believe that you really posted such a shitty post! "[i]Shouldn´t go into a Forum![/i]" Wow! Man, you have balls!

edit:
Okay, I pmed with this guy and I have to admit he is cool...
It only pisses me off, that some guys aren´t using spoiler tags... Well: "I over-reacted." ;D ;D ;D

You got me wrong! I was talking about upcoming movies generally. If you don’t want to be spoilered in any way it’s just a bad idea to look into this sort of forum, cos can’t hardly get away without beeing spoilered, despite the spoiler tags. No offence.

Listening to Kill Bill Vol2 OST now! My copy doesn’t have the hidden track though, but considering vol 1 ost I don’t know if I would care for the hidden track anyway

[quote]Listening to Kill Bill Vol2 OST now! My copy doesn’t have the hidden track though, but considering vol 1 ost I don’t know if I would care for the hidden track anyway[/quote]

its not bad. but its still rap. it sounds pretty good considering the fact that its just a wu tang song… but anyways… you’re right. nobody would give a fuck if they left it out

[quote]Can someone please answer my previous question as to whether “Il triello” or “The Trio” is played in Volume 2, I appreciate it!! It is the one that plays at the start and at the end of the Volume 2 trailer, it is also on the Good the Bad and the Ugly OST!! A simple YES or NO answer would do, Thanx in advance![/quote]

SPOILER BELOW

STOP READING IF YOU DON’T WANT A SPOILER

HERE IT COMES

YES! (sorry, didn’t see you before) That song makes anything cool.  8) Actually, I’m 80% sure. There is a ton of Spaghetti music. Hopefully I’ll see it again Tuesday to confirm.

[quote]but anyways… you’re right. nobody would give a fuck if they left it out[/quote]

well i think it’s awesome, so I guess I would care. (BLAAACK MAAAMBA!!!)

call me a picky bastard, but i prefer to watch the movie first THEN listen to the soundtrack (although i did already pick it up).

but i do have a question. on the kill bill website, Elle’s page has the sweetest song ever. is it on the soundtrack? i skimmed through it but had no luck.

Heres two songs to add to the volume 2 soundtrack that wasnt on the ost

Three tough guys by isaac hayes, training scene music, is sweeter than coolaid

Road to salina by ennio morricone-was in the trailer too but not on the soundtrack, i was glad to hear it in the movie.