[Vol 1] A (quite negative) review of Volume-1

I love movies. I can rattle off the biographies of most directors. I read Peter Travis, Harry Knowles(every day) and Roger Ebert(every Friday). I see a lot of movies and i like all types of movies. My idea of like kung fu or asian cinema is Kurosawa, Ang Lee and John Woo. My goal in life is to be a movie director so thanks Tooth Pic Vega thanks for roasting me alive. maybe i will give kill bill a second chance. I just have this drive in my head to proove people like Tooth Pic Vega wrong. So when I make it i can be like “I prooved you wrong asshole” I am working on a cool screenplay right now!

i also add. why do you people view those who did not love KILL BILL as traitors? what the hell is this mcarthyism?

[quote]i also add. why do you people view those who did not love KILL BILL as traitors? what the hell is this mcarthyism?[/quote]

I dont understand people like you. I just dont know where the hell you come from. You call yourself “thenexttarantino” but you dont like his latest movie? You walk out in the middle of his fuckin movie? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Personally I think if you dont like QTs movies or Kill Bill you should pack up your shit and get the fuck out. I mean, lets be fuckin men about this.

Theres noone here that didnt like Kill Bill except for maybe 2 or 3 people, and they obviously are only here to start shit with those of us who loved it.

FUCK ALL THE KILL BILL HATERS!!!

[quote]

I dont understand people like you. I just dont know where the hell you come from. You call yourself “thenexttarantino” but you dont like his latest movie? You walk out in the middle of his fuckin movie? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Personally I think if you dont like QTs movies or Kill Bill you should pack up your shit and get the fuck out. I mean, lets be fuckin men about this.

Theres noone here that didnt like Kill Bill except for maybe 2 or 3 people, and they obviously are only here to start shit with those of us who loved it.

FUCK ALL THE KILL BILL HATERS!!!
[/quote]

AMEN</r>

well fuck you

fuck you for having a narrow mind

fuck you for believing Tarantino can do no wrong

it seems like it is me vs the forum

bring it on you assholes

hahahahaha

Shut up little girl. Kill Bill is a kick to the nuts of any movie that was made since 2000. You’ve probably seen what happened to the last guy who decided to take the forum on. Now quuit thinking your right (Because you NOT) and get the fuck out of here.

who was the last guy to take the forum on?

Jesus Christ

I like Tarantino i just really did not dig KILL BILL okay?

I have high hopes for Inglourious Bastards.

You people are treating me like shit

[quote]Jesus Christ

I like Tarantino i just really did not dig KILL BILL okay?

I have high hopes for Inglourious Bastards.

You people are treating me like shit[/quote]
YOU JUST SAID BRING IT ON ASSHOLES!

And Orange it was that Redkings dude who tried it.

well i backed down

I BLINKED OKAY!

ok well dont trash kill bill and we wont trash u got it?

i did not mean for this to escalate into a war. I want you people to treat me other fellow Tarantino fans with respect unless they get way the fuck out of line like I did. My ego got in the way and i fought a losing battle. I am sorry and I want peace on the forum.

ok peace 8)

i promise you people i will give the movie a 2nd chance like on dvd or something and maybe i will like it then

NextTaranino dont just fold over, i loved Kill Bill, i loveall of Quentin’s work, but if you didnt like Kill Bill, dont be afraid to say it, im not crazy about the Inglorious Bastards idea, It will probably be good, but ive never been a fan of war movies, except Full Metal Jacket. The point is, you like quentins work, you didnt like Kill Bill, now who knows you might like Vol.2, but you didnt like Kill Bill and all these assholes are giveing you shit for not liking something they love, when they forget there are still people in the world who dont even know who QT is. and you didnt even start this page JimmyBleeder dd, you just stated your opinion and people got pissed cause it wasnt the same tas theirs, i call that ignorant, I love QT, all of his screenplays, his movies, his cameo’s, everything. but your all acting like assholes just cause this person didnt like Kill Bill. its just his opinion, its not somethig to critizice over.

You walked out in the middle of Kill Bill? What the fuck is wrong with you, are you fucking retarded or something? That is the most fucking retarded thing i have ever fucking heard.

[quote]look, tarantino did a black exploitation film with his style written all over it with Jackie brown.  i just dont see why he has to make Kill Bill absent of that tarantino feel.  plus, it may be too one sided to say this, but dont you think the genre of kung fu flicks, which i enjoy also, is a bit inferior to tarantino’s own blend of satiric, gangster, noir genre?  [/quote]

WRONG. Jackie Brown is not a blacksploitation flick just because the main actors are black. It's a crime film like all the others before it. "Kill Bill" is the only QT film which is vastly different from the others.

And to all the Mother Theresas in here who want peace and harmony, I tolerate people who didn't like "Kill Bill"; provided they can give valid reasons. I totally understand the movie is not for everyone. What really bugs me is those that say that Kill Bill was shit just to grave for attention, especially since some of them are pathetic enough to think they have the right to discuss the movie without even seeing more than half of it.

Im tired of discussing this shit “politely”. All of us who loved Kill Bill have given hundreds of reasons why we love it, why its such a great movie, why the violence isnt anything that terrible, etc etc etc.

I dont need to explain that shit anymore. The bottom line is 99.9% of us who saw it, loved it, and were totally entertained and “got it”. Then theres 1% here who are obviously not into QT films or Exploitation films, OR dont even know what the hell they are OR walk out in the middle of the movie and didnt even stay and give it a chance. I say: FUCK YOU to those people.

Kill Bill isnt for everyone, thats fine, but my question is: If you dont even like Kill Bill WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD?!!! And dont give me that “Oh Im gonna wait to see Inglorious Bastards, that might be something I like SHIT!”