The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Vincent Price

Thought i would make a thread about him on account of there having a marathon of his films on turner classic movies, i havent seen his films since i was around 6 years old. Anyone else a fan of his my favorite is playing right now last man on earth… well one of my favorites close first.

I love LAST MAN ON EARTH. MASTER OF THE WORLD was on just before it. That was cool too. Charles Bronson’s the man in that movie.

[quote=“moviemike”]
I love LAST MAN ON EARTH. MASTER OF THE WORLD was on just before it. That was cool too. Charles Bronson’s the man in that movie.

[/quote]

YEa its great, the one film im really waiting for is abdominal dr. phibes i have been wanting to see that for a while now. also i caught the mad magician today which is not on vhs nor dvd im pretty sure.

I’m kicking myself because I missed THE MAD MAGICIAN. It was really good, I take it.

THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES is damn good. AIP goodness!

I can’t wait for that Vincent Price box set to come out. Can’t wait to see WITCHFINDER GENERAL again.

never seen, WITCHFINDER GENERAL. Yea mad magician was great. I cant beleive there not playing one of his greatest The Bat.

There’s just so many movies you can program in one full day. I’m more than satisfied with what they’re showing tonight.

yea so am I, i own the bat on dvd but its still a great one.

[quote=“moviemike”]
I’m kicking myself because I missed THE MAD MAGICIAN. It was really good, I take it.

THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES is damn good. AIP goodness!

I can’t wait for that Vincent Price box set to come out. Can’t wait to see WITCHFINDER GENERAL again.
[/quote]

do you know when the vincent price boxset it coming out?

Seeing release on September 11, “Vincent Price: MGM Scream Legends Collection,â€

Thanks for the info ill be picking them both up, i cant wait for the mario bava too. Also the roger corman boxset.

I love Vincent Price! Thanks for the info on the boxed sets. pissed i missed the turner marathon, but I’m gonna be on the look out for the DVD’s.

Every movies starring Vincent Price are awesome. Well, Vincent Price is, and will always be. No wonder Burton was such a lover and needed to ask him for his short, Vincent, to pay him such an hommage and asked him to play that role in Edward too.