The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo



Just one little question.

What is the instrument tarantino is looking through at the top of the page called in english? I think it’s called a viewer but i’m not sure. And is there some place on the internet you can order this instrument?

a camera

you cant see the entire picture in this header. but he’s looking through the camera on the set of Jackie Brown

yeah… you’re probably right.

But there is a instrument with different focal lenths directors and cinematographer’s use on the set to look through, to determine from which angle they are going to shoot and what kind of lense to use and so on. Just a practical thing instead of moving the camera all around. I just don’t know what it is called.