The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Video Rental Store

The guy in the video rental store i go to looks like Maynard in Pulp Fiction.

[quote=“VikingWithNoName”]
The guy in the video rental store i go to looks like Maynard in Pulp Fiction.
[/quote]

What’s this topic for? If it’s people that work in your local video store that look like characters from movies then someone in my video store looks like Tim Roth’s brother.

Tim Roth’s BROTHER? I’m pretty sure that doesn’t meet the minimum requirement for a valid anecdote. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Glaurung”]
Tim Roth’s BROTHER? I’m pretty sure that doesn’t meet the minimum requirement for a valid anecdote. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

He looks alot like Tim Roth, cept for a slightly bigger jaw, thus the brother idea. I didn’t think I was writing an anecdote though.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
What’s this topic for? If it’s people that work in your local video store that look like characters from movies then someone in my video store looks like Tim Roth’s brother.
[/quote]

Actually, it’s kind of a statement.

I saw a guy at my video store that looks just like Brian DePalma, without the mole on the side of his face. Actually, I’ve seen him a lot around town. His name is Brian. But he’s not Brian DePalma. The resemblance is eerie though.

My video store also started selling made-to-order pizzas, and toasted sub sandwiches, and buffalo wings and stuff. I hate pizza, but the sammiches are good. And buffalo wings rock! I usually just grab some free popcorn. Cos I’m cheap.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
I usually just grab some free popcorn. Cos I’m cheap.
[/quote]

My video store does free popcorn too! Super cool to roam the aisles with a little sack of popcorn.

They still have video stores? I thought netflix and red box was all that’s left.

[quote=“Dex”]
They still have video stores? I thought netflix and red box was all that’s left.
[/quote]

Yeah, it’s sad that they’re being phased out. Nothing quite like going to the video store and walking around looking at all the movies on the shelf, picking the perfect one, paying $4.32 to watch it for one night, and then forgetting to take it back and paying $17.28 in late fees. My video store usually just deletes my late fees now. Cos I rent more than most.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
My video store usually just deletes my late fees now. Cos I rent more than most.
[/quote]

They don’t delete mine but they sure as hell cut 'em close to nothing. Been going there since I was a lad and know everybody real well. It’s a cool place.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
They don’t delete mine but they sure as hell cut 'em close to nothing. Been going there since I was a lad and know everybody real well. It’s a cool place.
[/quote]

That is cool. But mine still beats yours. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh fuck, I forgot to take the shitty Punisher War Zone movie back on time, I won’t pay a fucking cent for being late. Awesome to be me. Not really.