The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Vega's brother

how we know vincen and vic are brothers? only because they’ve got the same surname?

It’s a known fact. Besides QT alsosaid they’re brothers!!

[quote]It’s a known fact. Besides QT alsosaid they’re brothers!![/quote]
ok, i did’t know tarantino said it, thanks ify

yeah i read on joblo that he’s gunna write a movie about it someday maybe. i know we have a few threads about it already, but can we make one definitive list of all the relations between Reservoir Dogs and Pulp fiction?

* sigh *

The movie ain’t gonna happen…it was…but it ain’t anymore…

i remember him saying he might write it as a novel one day.

they should have laurence tierney’s gang (sorry, forget his character’s name) vs Marcellus Wallus’ gang. And the 2 brothers are caught in the midde.

Also, there could be guns and drugs- something completely new to the tarantino universe.

all charactures are too old and expensive to put em in one movie, that idea could never happen, never, how dope it sounds

john travolta asks, what? somthing like 20 mil a movie? and that’s just one actor, plus he fell the fuck off

it could be one of the best movies ever, better than pulp, but it will never happen, qt is on a whole diffrent kinda vibe nowadays too

[quote]all charactures are too old and expensive to put em in one movie, that idea could never happen, never, how dope it sounds

john travolta asks, what? somthing like 20 mil a movie? and that’s just one actor, plus he fell the fuck off

it could be one of the best movies ever, better than pulp, but it will never happen, qt is on a whole diffrent kinda vibe nowadays too[/quote]

the actors will not much money because they know tarantino and they will accept work with him even them don’t win a lot of money. its like working with a friend, they know tarantino don’t want to pay them much and they do a sacrifice. Many of these actors have they career launched thanks to tarantino

im sure travolta would take a pay cut to work with qt since he revitalised his career. big stars always take cuts to work with cool directors, like johnny depp, salma hayek and banderas mustve got paid peanuts if once upon a time in mexico only cost $30 mil

but that novel ideas good

haha

i sure know i wouldn’t take a pay cut

but imagine samuel l jackson in it, u saw him in SWAT? he’s fucking old, man

it just wouldn’t be vincent & jules and mr blond & -fill in blank-

[quote]haha

it just wouldn’t be vincent & jules and mr blond & -fill in blank-[/quote]

yea, they are too old, 10 years are a lot of years, maybe the make-up... i don't know, its difficult that it could be done

[quote]haha

it just wouldn’t be vincent & jules and mr blond & -fill in blank-[/quote]

But Sam Jackson was supposed to look older in SWAT. Sam in real life looks a lot younger that he really is (I know, I’ve met him). And JT looks not too different to when he was in Grease. I’m sure he gets younger every year that passes.

[quote]* sigh *

The movie ain’t gonna happen…it was…but it ain’t anymore…[/quote]

It has been confirmed, quentin even said he might do it befire inglorious bastards >:(

[quote]they should have laurence tierney’s gang (sorry, forget his character’s name) vs Marcellus Wallus’ gang.  And the 2 brothers are caught in the midde. ÂÂ

Also, there could be guns and drugs- something completely new to the tarantino universe.[/quote]

except that Lawrence Tierney is deceased.

when did Lawrence Tierney die?

Feb 26, 2002

how the fuck do you know all this shit goddamn

the imdb is my friend

i see is that were you get most of your info