http://www.filmwad.com/uwe-s-victims-are-set-929-p.html

[quote=“me”]
Uwe boll boxing with a critic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjM2w5FOPQw
[/quote]

lol, what a pussy. He punches like me! :wink:

He is such a douche.

Uwe Boll Is A Greedy Bastard

Oh man, I’d love to see Tarantino knock the fuck out of that shit.

I would love god to knock the fuck out of this bastard(Lightning bolts included)

Tarantino would get his ass kicked in like 10 seconds.

QT would pistol whip that stupid fucker

wasnt uwe boll a boxer earlier on in his life? any way i still hate his movies (bloodrayne espcially) besides i would not have watched it if madsen wasnt in it.

Uwe Boll’s a semi-pro boxer. Quentin would get killed. Anybody who accepts the challenge of this idiot to a boxing match is an even bigger moron himself. Everybody should just ignore him, that would make him look more pathetic than he already is.

I just have to ask: Why does actors/actresses star in his movies? Is it just to get a laugh out of it like: haha, i’ve been in a Uwe Boll movie ?

yeh thats what im guessing lol!

plus ive been wondering why madsen was in bloodrayne that movie was terrible!

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
plus ive been wondering why madsen was in bloodrayne that movie was terrible!
[/quote]

Money. People like to work for money. He is not at the point where he can be too choosey

Really? He has like 10 projects according to imdb, still he was in Scary Movie 4, My boss’s Daughter and Bloodrayne.

Is it all for money? I’d be in a Scary Movie-movie any time, just to be able to laugh about it, but not for cheapness :stuck_out_tongue:

i guess, madsen does do alot of movies but none are really “big” movies if you know what i mean. Hopefully he doesnt do scary movie 5! they got shitty after number 2 when the wayans brothers had no involvment.

Yah, its not like hes getting millions to do every movie or any movie for that matter. The guy has to work so turning down work would be a dumb thing to do. Most people can’t turn down work because it is all about moeny. Its why people have jobs. You have to be on the A list to be picky and have demands.

Expecting a star to only do the best movies is asking a bit much of them. He would likely have to turn down 20 jobs to to get into that one great film and by then his agent would be so pissed he would likely stop trying to get him gigs. Acting gigs are like any other job in some respects. Sometimes you may hate it but it pays the bills.

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
i guess, madsen does do alot of movies but none are really “big” movies if you know what i mean. Hopefully he doesnt do scary movie 5! they got shitty after number 2 when the wayans brothers had no involvment.
[/quote]
haha, I think number 3 is the best part actually… Anyways, I’m always laughing when I see Madsens character “Follow me” ;D

Madsen likes to star in shitty movies. It’s like his favorite hobby. Same goes for Christian Slater and Tara Reid. The one I don’t have an explanation for is Ben Kingsley. He must have been drugged in order to make him sign the contract for Bloodrayne. There’s no other explanation.

Looks like Uwe 0wned the entire lot of them. :o