The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Unread topics

aah shit, I just marked all my unread messages as read, is there any way I can undo this? I wanted to press “show all unread posts” in the show unread posts since last visit menu, but I accidently pressed “mark all messages as read” :-</E>

bad luck I am afraid ;_) just read them all then

It ain’t the end of the world buddy. :smiley:

you’re absolutly right it isn’t :laugh: it is irritating

[quote=“Scarface”]
It ain’t the end of the world buddy. :smiley:
[/quote]

But is does come close.

did you have the same problem vince?

Not recently, but I did have it once. It is irritating, yeah.

Me too, I tried it once.

You have to try everything once. I once pressed the ‘report to moderater’ button on my own post (wasn’t my idea, though), but that didn’t work. You’ll get this message: “You can’t report your own post to the moderator, that doesn’t make sense!” Haha.

Bleach, did you just try and report one of your own topics to the Moderator?

Obviously those so called freaks printing the “what did you do today” thread are just trying out the Print button. The same message could be used there: "You can’t print the “What did you do today?” topic, that doesn’t make sense "

[quote=“MissMia”]
Bleach, did you just try and report one of your own topics to the Moderator?
[/quote]

Yeah… Wow I can’t believe you’re spying on me… I have nothing to hide, seriously!

[quote]Yeah… I can’t believe you’re spying on me… I have nothing to hide, seriously![/quote]

Hehe…

You quoted it too fast, there’s no “wow” in your reply.

haha, i’ve done that a few times (i mean trying to report my messages, not spying on Bleach, haha)

I never spied on Bleach…intentionally.

[quote=“MissMia”]
I never spied on Bleach…intentionally.
[/quote]
I’ll admit it if you do. Sometimes i spy on Bleach, alright? it is nothing to be ashamed of.

I think everyone spies on Bleach every now and again - there is something about him…

I’ve made a movie called “There’s something about that Bleach”

Kick ass.

I have being doing more unintentional spying and I think I may know who is sending you all those PMs!!! I am probably the last person to figure it out, but I think I may have.