Uma Thurman gets a story credit for Volume II

[quote]I think everyone hates Sofia cause of Godfather 3. She’s no bombshell, but she’s quite cute. But between Uma and Sofia…there’s no contest really.
[/quote]

Besides her unattractive smile and less-than-average sense of fashion, Sofia is not attractive because she is deathly afraid of cameras. So whenever she’s in the limelight she mumbles, shuffles her feet, speaks in monotone, etc. It’s not too ladylike.

[quote]

So whenever she’s in the limelight she mumbles, shuffles her feet, speaks in monotone, etc. It’s not too ladylike.[/quote]

That's why she's cute. :)

Well quentin said he liked girls who are smarter then him so if shes intelligent shes in there. he was wearing a lost in translation t shirt at one kb premiere didnt he? i though lost in translation really sucked though i liked virgin suicides

real cool kb 2 poster in london tube, it looks well cool how theyve switched to mainly black with a yellow strip

this man is right

I’m not surprised she got a story by credit, even if she didn’t write one page on the shooting script

now that im thinking of it, the part about her being pregnant may have been her idea. or tarantino just using a real life situation. i mean shoot couldnt start until uma had her baby so he either added that or she suggested it