Uma gets Golden Globe nomination for Kill Bill!

Uma is nominated as Best Actress In a Motion Picture Category Drama

Though she is up against Nicole Kidman in Cold Mountain!

All nominees in that category:

Cate Blanchett Veronica Guerin

Nicole Kidman Cold Mountain

Scarlett Johansson Girl With A Pearl Earring

Charlize Theron Monster

Uma Thurman Kill Bill Vol. 1

Evan Rachel Wood Thirteen

GO UMA! :smiley: :smiley: She’s got some tough competition there though.

Good luck Uma!! ;D

Yeah GO UMA!!YOU’RE THE BEST!! ;D

Uma is the best there, definitely the most deserving of this award but i have a feeling Nicole Kidman will win this.

she definetaly deserves it, but she has some really good competition: Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman? their performances were very good. I don’t think Uma’s gonna win, though I got my fingers crossed!

Nice to see it getting a nod at some of these award shows. It recieved a best non european nomination a while back

TBH, I haven’t seen any of the other films yet, but I do know that Uma definitely deserves the nomination, if not more. It’d be great for Kill Bill and its cast to snag some awards, in hopes that it will inspire Hollywood to take some more risks. Without Quentin, the 2000’s have been so cookie-cutter.

I doubt Uma will win, but she sure as hell deserves it.

Uma deserves the nomination just because she managed to make the Bride look tough, cool, and deadly as opposed to super retro cheezy. Whenever I first read the script, I kinda had my doubt as to wether or not she could pull it off, but I should have never doubted her. Its easily one of the best performances she’s ever given, and in such an unlikely genre, too.

Uma most likely wont win but its nice she got acknowledged for her work.

Show your support for Uma and vote for her on today’s imdb poll regarding Best Drama Actress at the Golden Globes. She’s killing the competition right now, but your help is always welcome. ;D

Movie, TV and Celebrity Polls - IMDb

I will, but has this something to do with the golden globes, who will win?

No man, it doesn’t have anything to do with the Globes. It’s just for fun.

Uma of course. I think that the foreign press think more wider than the us pres. GO UMA!!!1