The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

UMA dressed like a samurai?

Hi anyone saw the oscars yesterday?. It seems like uma go to the ceremoy dressed like a samurai. A presence of Kill Bill in the oscars?? ??? ???

Was tarantino there?

Uma sat pretty much n front didnt she?

LOL no… I think she was dressed as a yodeller, IMO. Or maybe somethin off of ‘The Sound of Music’. I dunno. Her dress was bad…poor Uma…

Jude Law is hot, Uma’s dress was not.

Shame, because she was really hot at the Globes, but that dress last night was heinous.

I’d still bang her.

amen buono

I think she looks good because she’s different, I mean she could of turned up in a normal long black frock and looked like everyone else but she did’nt because she’s different, If i ever make it to the oscars you can bet that I’ll dress differently.

I salute you Uma!

kinda looks like a wedding dress

a wedding dress you say? interesting…

Maybe she wanted to look like…THE BRIDE.

This is an absurd discussion.

She is dressed like some German out of Hansel and Gretle (sp?)

End of discussion.

Ah, geez, that’s such an ugly dress.

BAD UMA!

Oh… and here’s an interesting bit…

She’s still wearing her wedding ring.

[quote]Oh… and here’s an interesting bit…

She’s still wearing her wedding ring.[/quote]

wtf?
She wears her wedding ring? Why?
Can´t see it on this pic, on which pic did you see it?

[quote]Oh… and here’s an interesting bit…

She’s still wearing her wedding ring.[/quote]

That's not a wedding ring on her left hand! That's something looking like a f*** off diamond!

[quote]

That’s not a wedding ring on her left hand! That’s something looking like a f*** off diamond!
[/quote]

halleluja Mata Hair!
Wedding ring, that would be soo fucking stupid. I mean, c´mon, she can get every man she wants, so why going back to a man who cheated on her.

Hey, man, it looks like a wedding ring to me.

I mean, it’s on her left hand, on her ring finger, and it’s a big fuck-off diamond. There aren’t a lot of different options as to what that ring might be.

Maybe she just hasn’t gotten over Ethan. Or… maybe she is waiting for the divorce to be final before taking it off.

[quote]Hey, man, it looks like a wedding ring to me. ÂÂ

I mean, it’s on her left hand, on her ring finger, and it’s a big fuck-off diamond.  There aren’t a lot of different options as to what that ring might be. ÂÂ

Maybe she just hasn’t gotten over Ethan.  Or… maybe she is waiting for the divorce to be final before taking it off.[/quote]

I dunno where you’re from, but a big fuck off diamond isn’t a wedding ring! It was just a ring and if anything it would be an engagement ring (and I highly doubt that she already got engaged to Andre Balazs), you give fuck off diamonds away for an engagement ring! Wedding rings are bands not fuck off diamonds ::slight_smile: So me thinks it was just jewellery on loan like they all had. They all have everything they wear on loan from the different designers for publicity :wink:

Dude… big fuck-off diamonds are on the engagement rings… and then the wedding bands are slipped on over it.

dipshit.

Just kidding.

But… seriously. In America, you don’t wear something on that finger unless it’s because of marrage. Dummy.

Again, just kidding.

I said it once and I’ll say it again:

[size=222]I’d still bang her[/size]